🔱Chapter 24🔱

5 years have gone by since i found my true Mate Tyson and our pack has grew making us the Biggest and most powerful pack ever.

I am expecting our 5th Child who is gonna be a big handful because she is our first daughter, our 4 Sons Trae who is a mini version of his father he is 5 years old and Axel who is a mixed between me and Tyson he is 4 years old then there is Harvey and Dillion the twins who are 3 and look alot like their father as well and once our daughter is born she will be called Zelina.

We both have decided we want a big family, i said i want about 10 kids but Tyson wants about 15 lol he would likes a soccer team, Well because us werewolves dont age as quick like a human by the time i have number 10 or 15 i will look about 24 give or take lol.

I was scared at first about having a girl because her mate will take her away from our pack but i have to remember he or she will love her no matter what but it wont stop me from worring unless they decide to stay here but now i know what my mom and dad went through all those years.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Today is the first day for Trae, he will start Kindergarten so i make sure i wake up early to get him and his brothers some breakfast while my beloved husband deals with Alpha duties.

Axel will start kindergarten next in a few months when he turns 5 as Luna female we dont stay pregnant for long, i was only pregnant with them for 5 months at a time so it kinda makes thing a little hard with having them nearly same age and i am now also to my birth term only 1 week to go and then little Zelina will be here.

After i had the twins life was difficult for a while as we lost 1 of our pups  due to them not being fully developed and the other one because i was attacked by a rogue which took me a while to snap his neck as i was trying to protect my belly and Tyson was away because of an Alpha meeting, he still blames himself which i have told him it wasnt his fault it was mine as i  was the one who decided on a long walk into the medow but i still lost him, then one day i snapped out of my depression and me and Tyson well you know how we created our 5th one and thats why Zelina is further behind her brothers but it will be great as she wont have to worry about being in their shadows. She will be able to spend more time being a baby while her brothers protect her well aint that how it goes lol.

I still miss my 2 pups who i decided to name then Angel and Andrew and we buried them near their great grandparents in our family cemetary.

But now time and life is moving on and i will have my arms more full again well not like i still dont lol all 4 of my boys still love their kisses and cuddles even with Trae at his age.

When Trae turns 6 Tyson will be training him, i know what you think its cruel to train a child at that age but with being werewolves trust me its completely diffrent, when Trae turns 6 he will about 5ft well thats what our pack doctor as said its because of the Alpha Genes.

All Male kids with Alpha Genes will be taller and Muscular the Females might be a little diffrent with height and body type but it will be all worth it for Trae.

But so far my pregnancy has been going great i am never left alone these days i have my own guards as well as my new best friend Stella she is the beta female, My family and friends from Ashers pack visit me alot and i also spend time with Mathew and his mate and Mandy and her mate who also both have pups as well.

I also know that jess and shane have 3 beautiful daughters and are seriously happy, After everything with Asher we have all become good friends i also am friends with his mate and my boys hangs out with their 2 boys.

It took Tyson and Asher 5 months before they could be in the same room again after we left that pack all those years ago, Tyson ended up Beating Asher up for the way he treated me but i had to stop them as they were acting like 2 big kids.

So yeah everything is going amazing with my life for now

The End.