🔱Chapter 4🔱

I have a few weeks now until its my birthday, can you believe it i am gonna be 18 and i can find my mate as well.

When i was in school a few days ago i saw him my biggest crush Asher
even though he was with the slut who now i found out is his so called mate, The Alpha told us all in a pack meeting and that she will be the Luna.

Why cant Asher see what she really is like is he that blind to his own mate cheating on him doesnt he not feel it when she has sex with someone else, my mom told me when a true mate cheats on their chosen one they feel the entire thing, their body ends up with alot of pain and bad bruises start showing up on your stomach like they have been beaten up, Lucky for me i will never feel that which is so amazing but i do feel sorry for those who do get cheated on.

I saw layla and one of the jocks named Chris Yesterday after school they were in one of the English classroom having sex on the teachers desk, yeah i know gross.

The only way i can prove her betrayal is me to do what i did, i ended up filming the entire thing on my cell phone which i will never watch again no way what so ever. I just need to find away to show Asher what she is doing before he gets hurt.

The only thing is i will admit i am jealous that Layla ended up being Mates with Asher because i always wanted it to be me but the last thing i want is him being hurt because she cant put her slutty ways behind her.

I was walking down the hall a few weeks ago in our pack house and i ended up witnessing Layla drag one of our Enforcers into the Alphas office so i decided to find out what they were doing.

Yes i know yeah freaky but i am filming her again having sex with an Enforcer in the Alphas office mainly because the Alpha and Asher have gone to another pack for a meeting.

I think i am turning into a layla stalker but i need more evidence to back up what Asher needs to see without him knowing its from me, in my defence i see it as protecting the pack from a disgraceful Luna.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

4days after that incident i decided enough was enough i stopped following Layla around so instead i decided why not place cameras all over the pack house and in school.

Well its not just to prove that layla is sleeping around its also to provide protection on who can and cant be trusted in this pack. So me and my friends have been placing them all over the place i even places some around some of the tree line of our boarders.

Well cant hurt to have more security in place now can it, i even places cameras near some of our closes neighboring packs as well. Trust comes with a price when it comes down to being an Alliance with others.

Some Alphas can be power hungry they pretend to be Allies with other just to get the lay of the land so when the time is right they attack.

With being a Betas daughter and a white wolf my brain works faster then most were i am always trying to protect the people i love which is my pack.

My favorite classes at school are technology and science, so with my friends help me created a den in an old cave noone comes to, it has all hi-tec equipment and even a lab were i can study weapons. The twins are working on their magic which is so awesome they have managed to keep the cave of the grid to the pack just incase anyone ventures this way.

Shane with his strengh builds alot of the frame work to protect the computers from the weather and jessica is keeping watch on the monitors incase we get hacked or if someone tries, She is pretty good with computers herself.