🔱Chapter 1🔱

Yay Monday (note sarcasm).
Dont get me wrong i actually like school well kinda.

Charlotte  breakfast is ready my mom shouts.

Okay mom i will be down in 10 minutes.

Hurry up dont want it to get cold.

Okay wont be long, as i head of into the bathroom to do my morning routine.

I get dressed in my school uniform and braid my hair then go down for breakfast, i go to private school for werewolves and this is my last year, We dont need humans knowing of us you never know what they would do.

I have a few amazing friends, i am not popular but i am also not a nerd.

My dad is the Beta of our pack which is called whiteclaw and also means my mom is the Beta Female, High ranking and my dad is Best friends with the Alpha, they have been best friends since diapers.

Asher is the next in line to be Alpha but when we turned 14 he started ignoring me and stopped coming to our home but spends alot of time with his Beta Justin (My dope ass brother)  and his Gamma Danny.

I used to have a major crush on Asher i also used to think one day he will be my mate but things changed when he started dating Layla the head of the cheer squad as everyone knows her as Queen B she thinks she ownes the School.

The only thing is Asher doesnt realise that she sleeps around, the only reason i know this is because a few times i have caught her  walking out of some guys bedrooms in the pack house i also have heard the guys talking about "doing her".

I also caugh her having sex with one of the jocks on the football team in the girls locker room. I tried to walk out but the bitch slammed me up against one of the lockers and told me if i say anything to anyone she will make me look like a car crash victim.

Personally i actually believe she would as well the girl is crazy, she has already broke my nose and a few ribs but lucky enough they healed fast.

Since that day she hasnt hit me but she gives me a look thats says if you say anything she will end me lol.

I actually laughed at it when i got home, the biggest secret i have is noone  knows that i have actually shifted into my wolf, i shifted at the age of 7 and the reason being is i am a white wolf the only people who know are my best friends.

And of course my mate will know when i get him in a few months time when i finally turn 18.

I also remember my mom telling me stories of mates and how our moon goddess created us the scary part was when mom told me that sometimes mates get rejected.

The only thing is with me being a white wolf if i get rejected it doesnt actually effect me even if he has sex with another i dont feel it, after 3 years the bond breaks or i get a second chance mate which is a good thing.

Well who would wanna  be stuck with a mate that rejects his other part of his soul.

When i was 4 i used to think my wolf was my soulmate well she has always been with me since i was born but normally we can only shift when we are 16 plus she will never hurts me because she is me.

It was only until i was 10 when my mom told me about mates that i understood otherwise i would of been in the dark because my dad will never speak about that kind of stuff lol.