🔱Chapter 6🔱

Afew weeks have passed since our lake trip and Tomorrow is gonna be my 18th birthday and i seriously feel so nervous.

My mom was busy rushing around getting everything ready, she also baked me a 3 tier birthday cake which has my favourite colours white and silver sparkles on it

I mind linked my friends so we could all go to the mall to buy our dresses while the boys went for their suits, my mum was making sure i was gonna have an amazing day, she invited the entire pack including the alpha and his family

The entire party is being held in the grand ballroom which leads into an amazing garden that has white led lights all over it so they resemble twinkling stars even though we live in the middle of a forest but they still look beautiful.

Mom even places tables and chairs out on the patio just incase there wasnt even room in the ballroom as we do have a big pack.

What i was told as well is that the Alpha has invited some of the neighbouring packs but not many can come as they are dealing with Rogues. Only 1 pack Alpha got back to us thats the Newdawn pack which is small compared to ours.

But i am fine with that, it gives us unmates she-wolfs and males to find our mates incase they are in that pack.

I actually wanted Darkfang pack to come as a few of the girls were saying the Alpha is seriously hot,handsome and muscular with tattoos.

He sounds like a dream but also hes dangerous, he kills rogues without question if they step onto his territory, some people say hes heartless thats why the goddess hasnt given him a mate at the age of 23.

But yeah might be true but not like we will know as they wont be coming to my party which is a bummer, there again i am not really in a rush to find my mate yet even though my wolf wants him. Well it is in our DNA to find him but for now i will be glad to go to college after high school and get my degrees in Software Engineering and Information Science. Both things that i love within I.T i may also do a Cybersecurity degree.

I have my whole life ahead of me even if i do get a mate, i doubt he would stop me from learning more, i am a big believer in Equality even though i know mates can be possesive well thats due to their wolf not the human side.

Sorry i keep getting of topic, i have so many things swirling around in my head i am surprized i actually sleep lol. Oh yeah i forgot to show you my dress and i also got some 3inch heels, i am still not a fan of heels but my mom wont let me wear my sneakers.

 Oh yeah i forgot to show you my dress and i also got some 3inch heels, i am still not a fan of heels but my mom wont let me wear my sneakers

My Dress