🔱Chapter 12🔱

When i woke up my head is pounding like a drum is being played really loud, i lean over and grab the paracetamol and water bottle of my nightstand and swollowed the tablets and drank the drink of water like my life depended on it.

I get out of bed slowly making sure not to move my head to fast and head into my bathroom.

After having a nice hot shower and brushing my teeth i feel alittle better then i was when i woke up, i head down stairs to go and get some breakfast as my stomach decided to growl really loud.

As i sit down my mom walks over to me with a big plate of eggs, crispy bacon, french toast, fried tomatoes, bean, sausages and a black pudding, Mushrooms with a hot cup of tea. Just looking at it and the smell makes me even more hungry.

Mom did you make some for Jess she be down in a few mins, she stayed over last night

Yes of course sweetheart i heard you both trying to sneek in this morning as she said all that chuckling, So did you all have a good night out then.

Lol yeah mom it was awesome but i hate the hangover and dried mouth it feels like i had a mouth full of cotton balls i am that dehydrated.

Lol sweetheart here have some more water and an orange juice might help alittle now your getting some food into you.

Yeah it is slowly mom and thankyou for this, well you know how much i love your cooking, so where is dad and justin.

Well your dad went to talk to Angus about this vacations we are going on now that Asher and Justin have taken on their rolls and Justin is with Asher they are setting up new guard duties around the perimeter as a few Rogues where spotted last night.

So whats your plans for today sweetheart.

Oh me and the guys have decided to do abit of shopping for college supplies and some new clothing, Oh and next week i get my new car as i say this with loads of excitment.

Oh sweetheart so which one did you finally decide on huh the aston martin or the same one as shane.

Nah i decided on a diffrent one now mom, shane didnt want me to pick a hummer because i would out do him lol with a newer version.

So instead i decided on Black Suzuki S-Cross, Oh wow dont tell your dad lol he wants one of those, i heard him mention it to angus a few months ago.

Well mom he will see mine when it shows up lol plus its pretty awesome car, i had a test drive before i bought it runs so smooth you cant even hear the outside until the window is down.

So what are you planning today mom anything good huh.

Well me and Alice are going to go to the bookstore as the school needs new ones for the library.

Aint that suppost to be Laylas job now that she is the new Luna as i try to hold my tongue with distain.

Well yeah it is sweetheart but for some reason she keeps making weird excuses recently. I dont know Lunas are suppost to be one with the pack but layla seem to be kinda in her own world. She is nothing like Alice is even though Alice has been trying to train Layla for that roll for months she still isnt taking to it the way she is suppost to.

I dunno its like she isnt really intrested in being a luna she just likes the benefits that come with the possition but please dont say anything to anyone, with the way layla is acting its like she will get you killed before you say boo.

Alice has spoken to Asher about it but he says she will get the hang of it soon. Honestly that girl hasnt got a luna bone in her body and i know i shouldnt say anything but the moon goddess really screwed up on this one.

As i think to myself with all those words my mom just said the goddess didnt screw up Asher did, if only my mom knew the truth that layla isnt suppost to be the luna because i am, it makes my blood boil knowing that layla is going to ruin our pack and there is nothing i can do about it. Even if i wantes to rip her slutty head of her shoulders to stealing my man it was Ashers desition that screwed everything up because hes thinking with the wrong head.