🔱Chapter 10🔱

Asher pov:

As soon as i entered the ballroom i could smell the most sweet tasty scent i have ever in my life smelt vanilla and mango it was like walking on the clouds the scent was so inviting and it was coming from her from my best friends little sister Charlotte she is my mate. So beauiful as she stood there in that silver and white gown which was showing of her amazing athletic figure.

I was getting turned on with looking at her she is the most beautiful woman i have even known but then i came out of my intoxicated haze, i have to reject her i cant let layla down i promised her a future together.

I walked over to charlotte and gentally took her hand while dragging her out of the ballroom main part into a quiet room i knew noone would be in here and its away from all the eyes of the pack, i dont want to make her embarrassed. She looked right into my eyes and she knew something i could tell she knew what was coming but i had to do it.

I said those words to her
I Asher fields soon to be Alpha Reject you Charlotte Jackson as my mate and Luna you are weak and you havent shifted.

And to my surprize she said.

I Charlotte Jackson Accept your Rejection Asher Fields as your Mate and Luna, from this day on Alpha please keep away from me as i do not want this Bond to grow.

Then she turned away hitting me right in the face with her hair followed by that amazing scent then she just walked away leaving me stood there looking like a deflated idiot.

I seriously can not believe i said all that to her the look in her eyes as she held back those tears, fuck my life i knew i would hurt her but that nearly broke me from doing that, my wolf has been snapping at me all day since i rejected my beautiful amazing mate but how can she protect our pack she cant even shift.

But i cant undo what i did she was seriously hurt by me because i am a stupid idiot i totally fucked up but i cant stop loving layla just like that how can i, she has been with me for 3 years i cant just throw it all away for a damn bond.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I looked out of my office window and i could see her my beautiful mate on the training field sparing with one of her friends, she looks so strong the way her body moves.

Just watching how her hair shines in the sun and the way her curves glisen with the sweat coming of her perfect delicate body and then my mind goes to things that i wish i could do to her under me as i thrust in and out of her warm sweet core.

Then i snap out of it with a knock on my door, i quickly sit down as i am now wearing a very painful errection.

As i say come in, in walks my beta and my bestfriend Justin also my mates brother? Fuck i hope she hasnt told him, he will be seriously pissed if he knew i rejected his sister.

Morning Justin and welcome back bro seriously missed your goofie self around here lol.

Lol yeah bro missed you as well, i just got back amd was wondering have to see our charlotte today Mom says she was crying last night but for some reason she is ignoring my mind link.

Yeah bro thats because she is on the training field you must of not seen her on your walk in here lol.

He walks over to the window and looks over to the training field and say damn it she has just gone and knock out one of our best warriors bro you gotta see this.

Who knew my baby sister was a spitfire, i gotta tell her i am sorry for not making it to her birthday yesterday damn traffic was jammed up so i had to find a motel.

You went to her birthday yesterday bro how did it all go.

It was okay bro she seemed to be having fun with her friends and talking to some of the elders.

Yeah thats our Charlotte for you always wears her golden heart on her sleeve.