🔱Chapter 17🔱

Tonight is the Moon Ball every single pack that has been invited as shown up and my mom has decided to go over the top with the entire thing, plus she is 100 per cent that my mate will be at this ball.

I just wish i had it in me to explain that he rejected me ages ago, i know it will break her heart but after fixing myself and my own heart i am finally able to move on with my life and not worry about Asher.

We also found out that layla is pregnant with Ashers pup so yeah my wolf was going insane in my head she seriously doesnt like the fact that someone else has stolen and is having a pup to her mate.

She isnt normally this vocal but since Justin slipped up on the matter now she wont shut up. But i am hoping tonight i will just be able to get drunk and have fun with all of my friends without any problems with a so called ex mate.

Even though its been 8 months since he rejected me i havent really seen him as much well not like i did at the beginning which has been alot better on the mate bond, practically i dont feel the bond at the moment.

Life is so weird at times but i do seriously hope the best for Asher and Layla now, Layla still isnt a good luna but she is trying i have still been a nice person and i have helped Asher out with pack buisness without him knowing, so practically everything is perfect.

I also packed my bags as i start college in a few days which i cannot wait for, i have all my classes set up and i also decided on a dorm room so instead of me going direct to Asher i simply sent him a letter asking for permission which lucky i got.

So things are looking up for me so now all i have to do is have a shower and get ready for a ball and have loads of fun.

As i am sat down at my vanity desk with Martha the hair stylist Jess runs into my room and screams out oh my goddess Char hes here.

Who is here.

The Alpha of Darkfang and he is as they said he is, Honest to the Goddess she made this man out of clay and turned him into a God, He is seriously Out of this world Char no joke here i will show you i took a picture when he came in to our pack this afternoon on his Motorbike but i have been so busy getting ready i forgot to send it to you, But here look at this.

Oh my goddess he is seriously Handsome and with tattoos as well, Well you know for a fact all these she-wolves will be trying to get his attention tonight dont you lol.

But come on Char can you imagine being his Mate those pups will be so bloody cute.

Yeah i could try and image that but Jess aint he You know Dangerous, why would anyone want to be mates with him even though he is handsome as hell he can kill you with a fast snap of your neck and i like my neck attached to my shoulders thankyou.

Dont over exaggerate things you do realise alot of stuff could be made up, you know how Alphas love to boost their status.

Well mainly Jess i am saying their will be alot of pissed off she-wolves if he manages to find his mate here tonight, You know how women get so jealous its funny.

Oh well let them if the Moon Goddess wanted him for them she would of done so. You cant fight Truemates you know.

Yeah true(if only she knew) sigh.

Well are you nearly ready Char.

Nearly ready you just nip down stairs and help mom with stuff you know how she gets when she stresses herslef out.

Will do chickadoo.

Huh chickadoo what the heck lol.

Oh new saying i decided on lol.

Well i prefer to eat chickens not to be one lol.

Oh shush it wench and get ready we will be waiting on you.

Be down soon okay.

Okay.

After what felt like forever with all the damn hair clips and hair spray i was finally ready for the Moon Ball, i just hope things go to plan i seriously do not want to bump into Asher tonight.