Chapter 16

I was bound and determined to wipe Grace's mind clean with my tongue

I was bound and determined to wipe Grace's mind clean with my tongue. Building her pleasure slowly, I massaged her clit to awaken her arousal. She writhed against my face so I could inhale the sweetness of her desire.

Plunging my tongue deep into the warmth of her passage, I lapped her up, grinding my nose and jaw into the swollen folds of her sex. Her honeydew breasts jigged with every delicious quiver I coaxed from her exquisite body.

Cupping her pert little bottom, I tipped her hips up to devour her from a different angle, tunneling deeper still. Her shattered sighs and furtive groans increased with my pace while she tangled her fingers in my hair to knead my scalp.

Having spent the night before bringing her to multiple spasming orgasms, I knew she was close. So, fucking close I could feel it in the squeeze of her milky thighs around my face.

"Xavier! Please, I'm-!" Her urgent plea slid into garbled benedictions as I sucked her swollen bud and slid two fingers inside her maddeningly tight pussy.

Grace's back arched off my mattress with her ecstatic cries of release, but I clung to her, prolonging, then, strengthening the sounds of her heavenly climax with my thrashing tongue.

I climbed her body to ease her down from the euphoria and taste the thrum of her pulse in the crook of her neck.

My jock jerked against her luscious backside. I was about to come undone from the acute need to burry myself deep inside Grace when the echoing crack of my front door slamming froze us both.

"X?" Christian's bark followed close behind. "Since when do you sleep in you lazy prick?"

"Shit!" I ground through my teeth and met Grace's golden eyes, "It's my brother."

"You have a brother?" Grace wasn't asking for confirmation. In fact, she looked a little wistful at the news.

Christian continued to swagger his way into the kitchen, no doubt looking for someone to make him fresh coffee that contained caffeine.

His wife Lucia kept a full staff, including a cook, but Christian's delightfully anal-retentive mother-in-law, Antonella, had recently moved in to welcome her first grandchild and plan her daughter's baby shower down to the second.

Antonella had already fired half their in-home help due to 'gross incompetence,' according to Ma, and taken everyone in the house off caffeine out of sympathy to her daughter. 

"Be down in a second!" I called out over her head before giving her a quick kiss and rolling off the bed.

I strode into my walk-in closet to find something suitable for Grace, returning with a cotton robe that I immediately tossed to the side when I saw her solution.

She'd draped herself in my white button-down from the night before, dipping her chin to dutifully line up every buttonhole while her come-fuck-me fringe dusted her thick eyelashes.