"You look adorable" I say, she smiles and blushed looking at me through the mirror.

"Your pants are too big" she mumbled, I giggle and kiss her cheek

"That's alright" I say and do her hair, when it's done I grab her bag

"Is everything in here dirty?" I ask talking about the clothes in her bag, she nods softly

"I'll wash them, come on let's go eat" I say but she didn't move

"You don't have to clean my clothes" she said, I smile

"I'm going too alright, go eat" I say, again she didn't do as I said

"But you've already done so much, you let me stay at your club, you've fed me, let me use your shower, you've already done too much" she said, I put her bag down and walk to her i place my hands on her shoulders and look down at her.

"Darling, I'm doing this to keep you safe, now do as I say go eat breakfast I've told you twice now" I say, she nods softly.

"Thank you" she said, I smile and pick her bag back up

"Little girls need protection" I say, I walk her downstairs and she eats breakfast while I put her clothes on to wash, I sat down with her and also ate. We talked and got to know each other, we actually have a lot in common, obviously for the days she's spent at my club I've gotten to know Camila, she's a great girl but right now she was being more open and I think she was starting to feel more comfortable with me which I liked.

When breakfast was done I got up but so did Camila, she took the plates and I look at her confused.

"Let me clean up, it's the least I can do" she said, I smile and nod softly

"Alright, I'm going to get ready, when you're done cleaning up you can watch tv" I say, she nods softly and I go get showered and ready for the day.

I put on black suit pants, a white button up, a black suit jacket, a black leather belt, also some black shoes, I do my hair and make up grab everything I'll need and go downstairs.

"Camila baby, come here" I call, she came over and I hold some black skinny jeans and banana socks of hers that are now clean.

"Your clothes are dried, put these on" I say, she did and I smile

"We need to go shopping, then I need to post some letters and I also have to go see someone today, you'll be coming with me" I say, she nods and takes my hand and I smile walking to the door.

"Put your shoes on, also this jacket it's a little cold today" I say, she did as I said and we then go to my car.

I needed groceries, so I drive to the store with the radio on and camila and I sat in comfortable silence. When I go to the store I park my car getting out opening camilas door, she takes my hand and I smile locking my car.

"Baby get me some eggs, please" I say, camila did and put them in the basket

"Good girl" I say, she smiles wide and looks away with a blush

"You like that?" I ask, she blushed harder

"I asked you a question Camila, answer me" I say softly, she looks at me and nods

"You like being praised?" I ask, she blushed harder and nod again , I giggle kissing her head and taking her hand walking to another isle.

When I got all of my shopping I go pay with Camila bagging the things, as she was she looked up as I asked her a question but her face dropped and panic covered it.