Meet & Greet

Rayne's POV

Today is the first of many weekend meetings and to say I'm nervous would be an understatement. Like what if he doesn't show up or anything. I know y'all wanna say something along the lines of 'Bambi you're a BAD BITCH  he can't touch you'. And y'all right he can't touch me plus I hope my kids are ok with it not like they really had a choice. He just had to come back and complicate things by taking me to court. And that's just really getting to me. On top of that the triplets are really moving. Me and the kids are dressed an if your wondering where my lovely fiance is he's on a business trip.

 Me and the kids are dressed an if your wondering where my lovely fiance is he's on a business trip

(Again these are just the outfits and hair styles)

But we all look good as you can see. Uggghh why me honestly though he should know better like really my guy really. The kids already ate now it's just a matter of Jules getting here on time. He always like to be late for what reason I don't know. Like his fashion sense is just sweats nice shoes and an semi-oversized shirt. Because of the fact that he just don't care. He called me earlier a day he'd be here in about 10 minutes. They're supposed to be meeting at the local IHOP because that's the kids favorite.

I on the other hand will be going shopping for Jax. His birthday is coming up soon. I can't wait he's gon get a special surprise if you catch my drift. Anyways back to the point I hope all goes well.

"Kids come're right quick." They came running tk my roomas fast as they could. Now to discuss the elephant in the room. "So babies how are yall feeling about meeting your real dad?"

After I said that King looked at me like I had 2 heads. And Mimi ova here fluttering her eyes. "Mommah that man is not my dad he didn't wants me." "Or me him didn't like us so why we have to meets him."  I didn't know they felt like this. But I can't change that because it la want the court said we had to do. My question is why show up almost 6 years later instead of coming at the appropriate time which is their birth.  He always believed lies and never said he believe the truth.

"I understand that but it's want the court said we had to do. Plus uncle Jules will be with y'all the whole time alright." They seem okay with that because they ran to the door as soon as the doorbell rung. "UNCLE JULIUS!!" They were overjoyed it seemed hell my ear drums hurt like a bitch.

(Time skip)

Leo's POV

I'm really nervous what if they don't like me or they hate me. It wasn't my fault that I couldn't see them my mom made all the decisions. Plus Donna made me realize that it's never too late to enter your child's life. Which is true they won't be affected hell they won't even remember.

I'm currently waiting in the IHOP parking lot. I see this all black Mercedes g-wagon with gold rems. Then 3 people got out some man I seen at the court house and my kids.

"Alrigh man I'll take it from here."

"Yea this is a supervised visit meaning someone close to them has to be here." Did he really just do that these are my fucking kids. So he can fuck out of here with his bitch ass.

"Uncle Jule can we eat now mommies going shopping and I want  to get me a new outfit to match her." Hmmm her mom's shopping instead of working I could so take her to court for this. "You know she's buying you clothes as well but she has to get gifts for that day." What day now I wanna know.

"Come on guys let's go eat."

**********************************

"Alright I'll have your orders ready for you." Then waiter walked off and now I can get to know my kids.

"So what's yall favorite color?" They didn't answer me just rolled their eyes at me. "Son you play any sports?" He didn't answer just nodded his head. "Well which sport do you play?" He didn't answer me directly "I bounce a ball." He said it so nonchalantly which is weird.

"Um sweetie do you do anything?" She just shook her head yes then replied that she has pom poms. Wow these kids are a hand full. I look at the man they cane with he was scolding, but I don't know why.

"You two try that again and answer those question correctly, y'all momma taught yall betta than this so act like it." He said this so calmly all they did was say yes sir quietly before Malachi spoke. "I play basketball and football. And Mia'Aleyah cheers and dances." He spoke for both of them while Mia'Aleyah played with her nails.

"That's great maybe I can come see you perform and play." Then I heard a silent mhm come from Mia. "Do yall wanna go to the park after this. They both said no quickly. "I'll be back I'm going to the rest room." When I got in there I called my mom yo ask her for advice.

"Hey ma I need help they aren't talkin yo me." She scoffed but replied "Well what you expect they don't know you from a can of paint just force em to talk to ya." With rat she hung up. When I walked back out the man was telling them they need to behave better.

"I see the food is here so what do yall like to do for fun?"

**********************************

Rayne's POV

The kids just got back but Jules told me they were being very cold which is understandable. But they were my level cold which is scary. Jax told them to behave for him and they'd get a gift when he gets back. But they  might've messed that up but it's fine.
Well everyone is sleeping ne so I text my boo and went off to sleep.

I'm back lovelies I've been stressed lately but I'm going to try my best to get into a good schedule for thos book. To whoever needs to hear this I'm proud of you for anything you've accomplished today even if you just brush your teeth or ate for the first time in weeks,days, or months. Please be safe and take care.

Comment. Share. Vote please