I can do BAD all by myself

"I Rayne Gabriel Michaelson take you Jaxon Ace Kingston to be my lovely wedded husband to have and to hold till death do us part."Okay hold up let me take this back to one year ago when we met actually to the beginning of my pregnancy.

~ The Beginning of the Pregnancy~

When I got pregnant it was my birthday January 31st 2015. My boyfriend at the time Leo promise to take care of us but he's a lying bastard and a deadbeat. He left me as soon as his parents found out. I remember hearing them say "leave that black ass whore those ain't your kids" and he left just like that. He didn't even come back but screw him we don't need the bastard.

Shortly after 3 months into my pregnancy my parents kicked me out at the saying "no daughter of ours is going to be  knocked up at 17." Maybe a month or so after I was kicked out they died in a horrible car accident. Even though I got kicked out  I work my ass off as a secretary by Day Mother by night and a student all day everyday. I was getting me an MBA because I want to own a community center to help unfortunate teen moms like myself. It's a good thing I had graduated early before my pregnancy.

"Hi sweety let's start your check up and find out the sex" "Alright that's fine with me" I don't care what I have as long as they are healthy. If Leo wasn't a self entitled bastard this would be romantic as hell. She was telling me everything was good she caught me off guard by saying

"Your having a girl and boy, good luck" "thanks" "see you in 2 weeks"
Then I left heading to my temporary 2 bedroom apartment. It was really quaint but cozy which was amazing.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Bambi open the door" Ugh I thought as I let my crazy ass besties in. "Really Rosè you just had to bring whiskey like I can drink that shit right now, damn you're a mean ass bitch" "you'll be ok suck it up, oh wait you can't" we all look at each other and busted out laughing at each others stupidity but this is my family and I love these crazy bitchs.

"GIRRRRLLLL you need a new baby daddy" oh not this shit again I think as I roll my eyes. "Are you trying to make me have an early labour you jackass" she does this every fucking time she gets laid by her boo thang.

"What I'm just saying Jule got a brother y'all could hook up" "nope absolutely not"

Then out of nowhere you hear Nesse say "Bambi she got at point he's sexy and have the tattoos you love oh so much" "Ok maybe after I have the twins deal"

"Deal" we all say and shake hands. We continue talking and Rosè keeps talking about how Jule handcuffed her to the bed and fuck her brains out after their heated argument.

Ok so Ik this chapter is hella short but they'll be longer I hope in the future.
Do y'all think I should continue this story a be honest no fake shit. Alr thanks for reading.