♤New Beginnings ♤

3 Badass Bitches
Rosè😍💜: yo I need help
Me: wit wat
Rosè 😍💜: Suprising jules for our 5 year anniversary
Nesse💙🥰: get him something he's always wanted and a watch
Me: tf that's boring an normal you ain't normal
Nesse💙🥰: that wasn't cause for
Rosè😍💜: Bitch then wat I gon get him
Me: easy make him a dinner, go to his fav gun range, give him a lap dance, dress in his fav color lingerie so yall can fuck it up and then watch a movie if yall ain't too tired
Nesse💙🥰: gurl ur idea was way better
Rosè😍💜: ok thx 4 da help

Alright so after texting my boos I got up took a shower did my hair in cute space buns and my all black because today is their first day of 1st grade damn I wanna cry but I'm not I hope.

Did I mention I have a thing for nike

Did I mention I have a thing for nike. "Yall get up and get ready for school!" I know y'all are thinking why don't you just get them well the last time I woke them up early MiMi started swinging at me neva again. "Morning Malachi where's yo sista" "Morning ma, food smells good and she still sleep" "ok wait an imma get yo sister".

She must think she the shit imma show her. "Get up" "Go away Malachi" oh she think I sound like a boy alright bet.

"Mia'Aleyah Rose Kingsley get your ass up before I throw water on your ass!" "I'm up sorry mama" "it's okay sweets now stop being boujee and get dressed and eat.

《Time skip  before school drop off》

"Alright pictures then off to school alright"

"Yes ma'am" they say in unison man I love when they do that. My babies looked good.

(It just the out fit and hair bc she's has caramel like skin tone)

My daughter look hella cute for the first day of school but can you blame her. And then my son he must wanna date someone

(He's the same height as the girl in the picture and a little darker)

Man this is tuff. I'm gonna miss my babies and I know yall gonna say this happened last year but its tuff but imma get through it I always do. Yes i know they birthday was on Halloween but we moved so first day at a new school.

"Y'all ready to meet new friends"

"Do we have to we can move back pleassse"

"I'm finna get a girlfriend" "boy no you ain't"

"And Mimi I love you but no now let's roll out" Gosh they extra for no damn reason. I hope they don't cuss the teacher like at the last school. But they had every reason too. They're teacher called me a slut and since they were in the same class the said to the teacher in unison and I quote "Bitch shut yo ass up, over here looking like who did it and why. Calling our momma a slut when we no damn well your pussy is hollowed out, loose, and smell like ass and fish you fishy bitch" man I love them.

Yes I let my kids cuss because they're expressing how they really feel. They know better than to cuss at me and to be honest I dont want them feeling like a caged bird or in prison. But Mimi cuss' like a sailor while king cuss' only when he mad or if he joking. They get that  from me and my besties but mainly me and Rosè.

"Aite I love y'all have a good day"

"Love you to ma"

"Love ya mom see ya" of course my son wanna act like a gentleman. I would walk them in but they told me that shit is embarrassing because my son needs hoes and my daughter ain't a mama's girl which is hella true.

On my way to work yes I dress like this for work I ran into this fine ass white man who'd I'd let fuck me till my dying breath. "Miss are you ok" "yes I'm ok daddy" he looked at me funny when I said that "wait i meant sir sorry t-that kinda umm s-slipped"

"Its okay babygirl, can I get your number" "um I don't think so" I rush out of the way and headed to my pole dancing/ dance studio.

"Will I see you again" "you will if you really like me"

With that I left at headed to my class at I first taught my pole dancing then I performed a dance combo with my workers Esme and Royale they're both gay which I could care less bc they're some bum ass teachers.

(Neon pants is Bambi, Neon shorts Esme, Neon bra Royale)

Everyone had fun doing that dance combo now I'm ready to home at get my kids. After I get my I fix them dinner then they do they homework after that lights out and the repeat.