♤ Punish & Pleasure ♤

The kids are spending the weekend with Nesse and I have daddy alllll to myself

The kids are spending the weekend with Nesse and I have daddy alllll to myself. So everybody know what that mean I'm bout to get dicked down hoe. So you know what I'm finna do...yep you guess I'm finna throw some lingerie on and lay on the bed because daddy is cleaning the kitchen for me. So here I am laying on my bed wearing a blue lace set with at lace blue semi- garter belt with silver lining chains around the whole set.

 So here I am laying on my bed wearing a blue lace set with at lace blue semi- garter belt with silver lining chains around the whole set

And he's still in the fuckin kitchen, so here's what I did "dadddy where are youuu." Ugggh no fuckin answer ight bet I got his ass got me lookin sexy and dont answer when I call him by the name he wants me to call him like really nigga. What I'm about to do is finna get me in world of trouble but do I care no.

"Jaxon get your ass up here right fucking now or imma start pleasuring myself better than you." Which is a straight fuckin lit but who carreess. Still no answer ok so he wanna play me.

I lay back on the bed leaving the lingerie on because he can take it off. I take the vibrator and place it on my clit moaning at the feeling of sudden pleasure. I slowly take my other hand down to my soaking core and stick a finger inside myself. It feels so good my moans and whimpers increase adding another digit I pick up the speed of my fingers "fuck" is all I could muster out due to the pleasure. I'm becoming a moaning mess "fuck daddy". By now I have closed my eyes thinking that this was daddy giving me this pleasure. As I get closer to my orgasm I feel a hard smack to my thigh.

"So this is what pathetic little whores do when they're to impatient to wait." Fuck he caught me shit but oh fuckin well so my smartass said "well if your dumbass would've answered me the first fuckin time this wouldn't've happen now would it." See I just had to test him his jaw clench so did his fist. He had a hard on thanks to my lingerie and moans, but I know my punishment is coming to me sooner than I think.

"Listen slut I can ignore you if I so please to, second you dont touch what's mine without my fuckin permission-" see now his nostrils are flared and I have other punishments that  are due so yikes. "- then you deliberately call me out my fuckin name, on top of that you sit here an moan my fucking name and I'm not here to pleasure you oh your ass is mine. Don't think I forgot your other 4 punishment so here's what's gonna happen imma shower and your gonna be in the middle of the bed on your knees hands behind your back and head down. Do. You. Fucking. Understand."