Hachibi no Orochi

Hachibi no Orochi is a snake-shaped Bijuu

Hachibi no Orochi is a snake-shaped Bijuu. He has a blood-red eyes, eight heads and tails (also depicted entwined by the roots of shrubs and bushes) and has the power of the demon world, a symbol of evil. Each head of Orochi represents a symbol: the soul, ghosts, evil, devil, the world after death, and death. The real power of the Orochi should not be too large, and even tends to be weak. A member of the Kusanagi clan, when attacking to carelessness, using the legendary sword Kusanagi no Tsurugi. Therefore, as a consequence, Yamata no Orochi takes over the sword and absorb the forces that are inside and become a very powerful creature, and finally storing it in his body. With his new powers, Orochi removing the power of darkness is very great that the other bijuu wake, and become arrogant. Orochi defeated many bijuu but he was defeated by the Kyuubi. The reason is simple: Kyuubi's power is not limited to, making a hole in the Kusanagi even Sarutobi and Enma could not scratch at all. In legend, he matched the Kyuubi in terms of strength, but he has limits.

Body length greater than seven mountains, he is the biggest bijuu. Originally, he was weaker than Houkou and Nekomata. However, it was 1000 years before a brave warrior tried to defeat it with the Kusanagi no Tsurugi. In the process the sword was absorbed by the Orochi, and massively increase its strength. After that he is free to use the power of the sword from his stomach. He comes from an ancient battlefield in Osaka.

Orochi fight 5 times, wins over Shukaku, Isonade, Kaku, Raijuu, and lost to a pathetic over Kyuubi. His ability to summon demons from other worlds and the power of the Kusanagi. The ability of the chakra / stamina and the physical one level below the Kyuubi. Since Yamata no Orochi was considered the devil / demon strongest after the kyuubi.

Hachibi no Orochi awaiting the arrival of a genius of the Yagami clan, which is the mortal enemy of the Kusanagi clan. The goal is to raise Hachibi no Orochi back to fight Kyuubi again. Since Hachibi no Orochi power dwells in the Yagami clan, if the successor has emerged as one of genius in 1000 years which could awaken Orochi capabilities, the ability will be full again. Once this process is complete, then the genius of the body will be destroyed in the process of reappearance of Orochi's body, which has a new strength. That will not be found before the decisive battle against the Kyuubi, and able to kill anything, destroy places like anything else, and get the infinite vision (as Kyuubi has). The core of Hachibi no Orochi power is a form of forbidden sealing jutsu. As soon as the Yagami clan successors established enough for it, a greater force will appear in the return of Hachibi no Orochi.