Sanbi no Isonade

Isonade is a creature from Japanese mythology story, shaped like a shark with a horn on his head and has three tails and three fins, he is also capable of controlling the water as they wish

Isonade is a creature from Japanese mythology story, shaped like a shark with a horn on his head and has three tails and three fins, he is also capable of controlling the water as they wish. He first discovered in the waters Yamagawa and live in the depths of the waters of western Japan. Every few months he will come out to the surface to breathe air. When he does this he will cause storms and waves in the surrounding waters, all nearby ship will sink and then used as food by Isonade. He also frequently attacked ships sailing in the ocean free.
Isonade has a subordinate named Samehada who live in the stomach chakra Isonade and help add up to five times greater. Samehada food from food scraps are eaten Isonade.

In Japanese mythology the story of nine gods of war, Isonade, which has the symbol of the element of water, had four fights, two wins (against Kaku and Shukaku), one defeat (against Nekomata), and one-time escape (against Yamata No Orochi) . After the fight, a fisherman at once a brave warrior from Yokohama, Takuma Muramasa, approaching Isonade then sealed into a magic tool Samehada jar sealed inside a shark to the water temple. As a result, Isonade can not use massive chakra so it does not harm humans.