Rokubi no Raijuu

Raijuu the Bijuu are shaped like a beaver, has four legs and very sharp claws

Raijuu the Bijuu are shaped like a beaver, has four legs and very sharp claws. When you scream like thunder. Originally, he was the god of thunder, but because of Yamata no Orochi influence the strength of her changed into a monster. Raijuu can produce electricity in large quantities for both fights. Gold-colored fur and tip up. Have a six-tail shaped like lightning, like the ancient god of thunder.
Raijuu also described as someone Raiden, the Shinto god of thunder. Usually, Raijuu quiet and harmless, but can be violent and aggressive when lightning and thunderstorms about anything around, rocks, trees and even buildings (the first says that the tree hit by lightning touched Raijuu scratches).
Some also say Raijuu man sleeping on the stomach. This makes Raiden shoot an arrow into the stomach Raijuu bed to develop, which can make people in pain. Those who once slept in his stomach when the weather is bad. Others say Raijuu just sleeping in the stomach of a sleeping outside.

Raijuu fight 5 times. He won over Shukaku and Sokou, and lost by Houkou, Yamata no Orochi, and Kyuubi. He was sealed by a ninja named Sarutobi using techniques Kinjutsu: Raikiri that cuts into the rod of Raijuu and make it hurt. Then Sarutobi use power tools "Hidden Thunder Prison" and sealed in the Temple of Lightning.