➪Y/n meets the heroes

3rd pov

      "Nezu why am I here", Y/n asked. "Well you know you are a big deal and we need some insight on villains now these days", Nezu answered. "I've been living on this planet for I don't even know how long, the villains will be new gen by now", Y/n stated. "Nothing wrong with extra help", he stated holding his arms up. Y/n bent  down a bit and held him up by his underarms helping him press in the buttons.

       "Sure okay whatever raises my paycheck", Y/n said then places him back on the floor. The two walked into the conference room to see the heroes sitting at the table. The tension in the room was already heavier than Fatgum.

        "Everyone meet Y/n L/n, I'm sure you all know about her previous occupation", Nezu introduced. "Now what do you need my help with", I asked. "I just wanted you to meet the heroes, you know see if they intimidate you", Nezu explained causing me to scoff. "Please these guys", Y/n scoffed. "No offense", Y/n added. "Offense taken", Rock lock replied. "Alright let's I don't know start with All Might", Y/n said walking towards him.

        "IT IS AN HONOR TO MEET A VILLAIN WHO LEARNED TO DETACH FROM THEIR VILLAINOUS WAYS", he shouted. "You're too loud I don't get why my kid likes you", Y/n said causing him to let out a gasp making his shoulder slump down slightly. "Sorry sorry you're still okay I guess", Y/n said quickly making All Might's shoulder slump more. "Anyway if you weren't so strong I would definitely try to kill you first", Y/n said then stepped around him to go to the next hero.

        "Names Hawks", Hawks introduced then winked at her. "Too flirty, could just send a villain with boobs after you, she'll easily kill you", she said walking around him. Hawks stared at her with a shocked look. Y/n walked towards the next hero.

        "HELLOOOOO", Present Mic screamed making Y/n cover her ears. "You I would most definitely kill on sight", she fussed lowering her hands. "Too fucking loud, you would alert every villain in the whole goddamn world with that loud ass mouth", she fussed walking passed him. "I can be very quiet", Present Mic shouted making Y/n flinch slightly.

       Y/n rolled her eyes then looked back forward to see only yellow. She looked to see a huge man in an all yellow and white jumpsuit with a huge smile on his face.

      "I'm Fatgum", he exclaimed then handed her a bag of snacks. Y/n took it then looked inside the bag, it was a whole snack stash.

       "Him I like you, but your big size is an easy target", she stated. "Love the snacks though thank you", she added. "No problem", he replied with a smile. Y/n moved on to the next hero. It was man with green hair with yellow streaks. He wore glasses on his face that covered his stern eyes.

          "Who are you", Y/n asked. "You're ex husband is going to appear again", Nighteye said. "Excuse me", Y/n questioned. "I'm Nighteye", he introduced fixing his glasses. "You're a weird one I guess you're okay", she said walking past him. "Tenko lost his shoe today", Nighteye added. "Okay", Y/n said then kept walking to the next hero.

          "I'm Mirko", Mirko exclaimed with a cocky grin. "You're that rabbit hero", Y/n replied. "That's right", Mirko answered. "Hmm that's cute stand up for Me", Y/n asked. Mirko stood up from her chair, she was almost eye level with Y/n's chest. "Knew it", Y/n said to herself then continued onto the next hero. Mirko glared at her then sat back down in her seat. The next hero was a mutant, an orca mutant.

         "I'm Gang Orca", he introduced Y/n's eyes widened. "I know you", she gasped. "I saw you saved a group of people from that kraken villain", she explained. "You did an amazing job at it", she added making Gang Orca bow his head a bit. "But you splashed me and a bunch of other people so watch it next time", she said. "Sorry about that", he replied rubbing the back of his next. "Hm you're okay you might be a little hard to kill", she said then moved on to the next hero, Rocklock.

         "Go ahead, critique me", he said turning around in his chair. "You're a blunt and realistic person which is good in a hero", Y/n stated. "But most heroes with that sort of personality tend to get cocky, you think you know everything about a person simply just looking at them", she stated. "Back in my days those were the ones who were fun to torture", she added.

        Everyone was silent after her explanation. "I most definitely did not do that just saying how it is ", Y/n lied moving onto the next hero.

         The next hero was Endeavor. He glared down at her. Y/n looked him up and down with a scowl. "I don't know what the hell your problem is, but fix your face", Y/n snapped. "Excuse me", Endeavor asks glaring more at her. "You heard me, anyway since you're all fire and stuff most villains would avoid you", Y/n stated. "But with that attitude problem I would personally try to kill you first", she added. "Is that a threat", he sneered. "Just an observation", Y/n said waving her hand slightly then walked past him to move into the next hero.When she saw it was Eraserhead she froze in her spot.

        "He's perfect", she exclaimed quickly walking around him. "Woah Woah hold on how come he doesn't get any critique", Rock Lock asked. "Don't need one", she answered. "None at all", Aizawa questioned. "Fine if someone went for your eyes and took them out you're done", she critiqued. "Other than that you're amazing", she smiled. "Can I get a picture", she asked taking out her phone. "Ms. Y/n", Nezu said making her let out a sigh then moved onto the next hero. The next hero was Midnight.

"Hmm you're pretty", Y/n complimented. "Thank you", Midnight smiled. "You knock people out with your quirk right", Y/n questioned. "That's right ", Midnight replied. "Unless someone has a huge fan or something you would be hard to kill", Y/n stated. "What would you do",  Midnight asked crossing her legs. "Maybe kidnap you torture you for a bit", Y/n smiled shurgging her shoulder slightly. "What kind of torture are you taking about", Midnight asked while smirking. "You might enjoy it a bit too much", Y/n chuckled placing her hand on the table beside her. Midnight gently grabbed it and began rubbing snap circles on it with her thumb. "Never know unless you kidnap me", Midnight replied leaning forward slightly to show off her cleavage.

          "Man what the hell", Rocklock commented. "Um Ms. Y/n, Midnight", Nezu chuckled awkwardly. "Oh right yeah my bad", Y/n replied. Midnight kissed the back of Y/n's hand before she could pull away. "She's my favorite too", Y/n commented.

             The next pro hero was snipe. Y/n and him just stared at each other. "He's smart, no villain is going after him", Y/n commented. "Why", Nezu questioned. "Uh he uses a gun that's why", Y/n answered. Y/n was now back next to Nezu.

               "Is that it", Y/n asked. "Yes, thank you again for coming", Nezu replied. "Yeah you're welcome make sure you raise my allowance", Y/n reminded him then headed for the entrance door and left the conference room.

extra

"Mom I lost my shoe", Tenko said. "How'd you lose it", Y/n questioned only for him to shrug his shoulders. Before Y/n could say anything she stopped herself because she remembered what Nighteye told her.

"That hero was right", Y/n commented while Tenko played away on her phone.