Chapter 16

3rd pov

On the screen was dozen of pictures of Y/n, Tenko's Mother. Tenko looked at each picture with a confused look on his face. He noticed a picture labeled 2069.

"What is this", Tenko asked. "When I first met your mother, she asked me to keep track of her past", Micheal stated avoiding Tenko's question. "Why would she ask that", Tenko asked. "Your mother suffers from long term memory lost", Micheal replied. "She's only 40 years old though", Tenko stated causing him to shake his head.

"Y/n is actually around 79 years old", Micheal stated. "I'm not sure what year she was born, but she was born after quirks were discovered", he added. Tenko sat straight up and leaned back on the sofa a bit.

"You're saying she's immortal", Tenko gasped. "Is it because of a quirk", he asked. "Yes in way", Micheal replied as he began typing on his computer. He turned the laptop back towards Tenko.

On the screen was some kind of stone wall, like the ones in ruins or temples. On one of the stone walls were figures of three men.

"These are the pillar men, a race of super beings that have exist all the way back to the Aztecs", Micheal explained. "Very powerful beings, but were vulnerable to sunlight and other things", Micheal added.

"Are you saying their vampires or something", Tenko scoffed. "I'm asking about my mom, not whatever this is", he snapped. "Just listen, we're going to get to her", Micheal replied. Tenko let out a sigh then went back to looking at the screen.

"They came back to life in the year 1938 and were killed during that year", he explained. "I don't know by who or what, but before they were killed one them of was able to have a child during that time", he said causing Tenko to give him a confused look.

"By having a child I mean one them got with some woman and had a kid, they didn't have the kid...", Micheal sighed causing Tenko to nod his head in understanding.

"That child had another and that child had another and so on so forth", Micheal said. "The descendants of that pillar man all had the immortal gene of course, but they did get altered along the way", he added. "By altered I mean the immortal gene "expired", he explained.

"Expired", Tenko questioned. "Some who had the immortal gene died at the age of at least 60", Micheal answered. "So how come my mom hasn't "expired" yet", Tenko asked. "I think it had something to do with her quirk", Micheal replied.

        "Since she was born after quirks were discovered, once she gained hers it altered her DNA hence making sure her immortal gene didn't expire", Micheal explained. "So my mom will never die", Tenko asked. "Yes, she can't never die", Micheal replied.

         "That's great", Tenko exclaimed causing Micheal to shake his head. "It is not", he replied. "What do you mean it's not great", Tenko asked.

        "Since she cannot die, she will outlive us and possibly forget about you and me", he explained. "No she won't ever forget us", Tenko retorted. Micheal closed the laptop and clasped his hands together while ending slightly over while sitting in the couch.

          "Tenko, you are close to the age where you will be consider an adult", Micheal stated. "You will have to face the fact that once we die she will never remember us", Micheal added. Tenko went to speak, but decided not to.

       "Uncle Mike, I believe what all you'd au is true, but do you have any other prof besides pictures", Tenko asked. "Yes, do you remember your neighbo, Micheal asked causing Tenko to nod. "She had to be out in the hospital, she was sick or something", Tenko stated. "No, she is dying", Micheal corrected. "It's best to go see her when you get the chance", Micheal suggested.

        "I'll go see her after school tomorrow", Tenko said. "You were always a responsible kid", Micheal said while standing up. Tenko stood up as well.

        "You should get going, you're mom will be worried", Micheal said. "I will, thanks again uncle Mike", Tenko said while holding his fist out towards him. Micheal stated it before rolling his eyes and fist bumping him back. Tenko smiled at him before rushing to the front door.

          "See you later", Tenko exclaimed then left the house.

Extra

        "He's too much like Haven", Micheal sighed as he went over to grab his laptop. As he was bending over to grab it he saw Tenko left his bag.

      "Forgetful like them too", Micheal thought. Suddenly the front door opened suggesting that Tenko came back.

      "I figured you would come back", Micheal said as he stood up with Laptop on hand. He turned around to see it wasn't Tenko. It was a man with a charred face, no eyes at all and was dressed in a fancy suit. He also was wearing some kind of air tank mask. He has a few scary looking men with about three of them by the looks of it.

         "So you're Micheal", the man stated. Micheal felt his bones shake form the tone of his voice, but didn't show it expression wise.

          "What do you want", Micheal asked gripping the laptop slightly. "I have been observing you, you know a lot about the empresses", the man answered while stalking towards him slightly, but Micheal stood his ground.

          "And you have been getting too close to that boy", the man said. "What do you want with him", Micheal asked. "That is none of your concern, all I can tell you is that you will be his awakening", the man explained. "Awakening, what kind of bullshit are you on", Micheal scoffed. Suddenly the man grabbed Micheal by the throat and lift him into the air slightly. Micheal grabbed ya the mans charred hand and began clawing at it as the man squeezed down on his throat.

          "What do you think Micheal", The man asked. "A boy with a such an evil quirk would only be good for what occupation", the man asked. "I guess you're not that very observant than you thought", Michael croaked.  The man went quiet then released Micheal. Micheal fell to the ground, but held onto the laptop protecting it from the fall.

           "That boy...he's been raised by a caring and protective mother", Michel panted as he rehired to catch his breath. The man just stared down at Micheal. "You really are stupid, there's no way in hell you will convince that boy to join you", Micheal snapped.

           "I won't need to", the man stated. "He will want to join me", the man stated while raising his hand. "All I need to do is plant the seed, and it'll grow on its own". the man added. Micheal looked at him confused.

            "All I need is that laptop", the man said. Micheal stated at him before laughing in quietly. He stood up with the laptop in hand.

           "You know, I always hated quirks", Micheal said. "Yes there are some really great ones, but there are ones that are absolutely useless", he explained. "Just like this one", he said. Suddenly the laptop shook violently on his hand then fell to the floor.

         One of the men with the man rushed forward and caught it. He stood up with the laptop and owned it trying to turn it on, but it didn't come on.

        "A quirk to destroy technology, utterly useless until now", Micheal sighed. The man just stared at him before turning around his back facing towards Micheal.

         "Kill him", the man spoke. The three men had evil smirks on their face as they jumped towards at Micheal. Before Micheal was beaten to death he had one last thought.

"At least I was able to protect them, one last time"

Author: I was kind of scared to publish this one which why it took a while
Author: I know a lot of people hate crossovers...
Author: anyway hope you guys enjoyed it!