➪Akio and Tenko, the Ultimate Team!

Y/n's pov

       I was in the bathroom retwisting my hair. "Fuck my arms are tired", I groaned. I just got to the back so it was a pain. Tenko and Akio were hanging out with Haven today. They took them to the movies to see something about All Might.

       Suddenly my phone began to ring. I wiped my hands in a nearby towel to wipe the moisturizer off my fingers. I quickly grabbed my phone and answered it before it stopped ringing.

"What is it", I asked. "Y/nnn you know I love you right, you are a blessing that Grace this earth", Haven complimented. "Haven what did you do", I asked. "Remember that All Might movie I said I was taking them to", Haven said. "Welll the tickets sold out so I to this weird hero off brand hero movie", Haven stated. "And turns out the hero was like a vigilante or something like destroying buildings to kill villains, stuff like that", Havem explained. "How does that relate to the boys", I asked. "Ummmmm we-BOYS NO GIVE THOSE BACK", Haven shouted then the phone cut off. "What the hell", I asked looking at my phone screen. A text suddenly appears on the screen from Micheal.

Micheal😎
Y/n check the news

I rushed out of the bathroom to get to the living room. I grabbed the remote and turned the tv own.

"WE GOT LIVE FOOTAGE OF TWO CHILDREN ON TOP OF A BUSINESS BUILDING", the news anchor in a chopper shouted. The cameras zoomed in on Tenko and Akio who were on top of a tall building.

"What the fuck", I said in a shocked tone. They noticed the camera and began jumping up and down. "Wait they're saying something", the news anchor man said.

"MOM WE'RE ON A BUILDING", Akio exclaimed. "Uh boys shouldn't you I don't know not be on a building", the news anchor shouted through a megaphone. Suddenly Akio's hair began to glow a purplish color then the building below them started to collapse. Akio and Tenko both had their own jet packs. Where the hell did they even get fucking jet packs from!

Extra

"Boys you do realize you could've killed people", the nurse said. "No one was there", Tenko stated. "We made sure just like real heroes do", Akio added then fist bumped Tenko's fist. "Well boys I would lecture you but someone is already coming", the doctor said while turning around. The boys looked to see a extremely pissed off Y/n and Haven getting dragged by their ear.

"You two are in big fucking trouble", Y/n fussed. "Mam please you shouldn't c-", the doctor went to say, but quickly shut his mouth when Y/n glared at him, her eyes a glowing red. The doctor shut up immediately and began speed walking away to avoid her wrath.

"Let's go", Y/n snapped at the two boys then turning around still dragging Haven by the ear. "Ow ow ow ow I'm sorry I'm sorry", Haven whined. "No more hero movies for a month No a year do you three understand that", Y/n snapped. "Yes mam", Tenko, Akio and Haven sighed.