Epilogue

3rd pov

Tenko stood in the alleyway that was in front of his house. Heroes were searching his house. Different kinds of news people were surrounding the place like vultures. Tenko's hand cling to the side of the wall causing the foundation to start to deteriorate.

"You're him aren't you", a voice said behind him causing him to turn around. It was a hero. "Why are they in my home", Tenko asked. The hero rolled his eyes and grabbed Tenko by his arm twisting it behind his back forcing him to walk forward.

       "I don't get why they let a kid like you in, should've known from the start you would be trouble", he scoffed. Tenko wanted to snap at the hero, but he was exhausted. "And you're the kid of the Emperess that should be enough proof already", the hero scoff. Tenk started to bawl on the spot. "Don't start crying now you are in so much t-", The hero tried to say only for a hand to grasp the side of his face and smashed it into the wall. Tenko broke from the hero's grip to turn around. A huge arm came form a warp like portal, the arm grabbed his dragging him inside.

Tenko fell on a tile cover floor. He looked back to see the portal has closed. He quickly jumped to his feet to see who the arm belong to. In front of him stood a man with charred face, only his mouth was showing.

"Hello Tenko", All for One said. "Who are you", Tenko asked standing his ground. "I think you know the answer", All for One answered. Tenko just stared at him trying to think where he seen him from, then it hit him.

"You killed her", Tenko fumed charging at him. One of All for One's henchmen came from behind him punching the side of his face sending him flying across his room. Tenko struggled to get up, his head was spinning from exhaustion and the punch.

       "Fuck you", Tenko slurred trying to stand up, but he fell back onto the ground. All for One walked towards him, but stayed a good distance away.

       "I may have killed your mom, but who planned out the fight", he asked. "What", Tenko snapped. "I just did what I had to do or your mother would've killed me", All for One stated. "But I would've never intended to fight her if the heroes haven't had set anything up", All for One lied. "They sent a message saying she was going to come after me for being a threat for the world and you", All for explained. "To me, I don't even know who you are", Tenko stated.

      "I knew you ever since you killed your actual family, I was going to raise you, but that woman found you first", All for One stated. "What do you want with me I was just a kid", Tenko asked. "For order, now tell me are the heroes good", he asked. Tenko hesitated before nodding his head.

      "You hesitated, tell me again are the heroes good", All for One repeated. Tenko stayed quiet all he though was how UA treated him. How they treated him like an outcast, a villain, someone who would snap, as a threat.

      "Do you still believe I killed your mother", All for One asked. "I may have killed her with my hands, but who planned out her demise", All for One asked. "Principal Nezu", Tenko whispered. "Think bigger", All for One said with a sinister smirk. "All Might", Tenko stated then shook his head. "You just want to use me to kill him he didn't plan anything", he snapped.

      "All Might wrote that letter you gave to your Mother", All Might remarked. "What letter", Tenko asked. "The one principal Nezu gave you, All Might wrote it", All for One answered. "I have eyes and ears everywhere Tenko", he added. "The letter wrote that if your Mother didn't fight me, UA will expel you and cut her expense", he explained. "That means id she didn't see the letter", Tenko croaked. "She would still be alive", All for One finished. Tenko curled up into a ball and began sobbing into the concrete ground. All for One just watched him evilly smirking, he got through to him.

       "Now do you want to die here or join me and kill All Might", All for One asked. "Don't trust All for One", Tenko remembered. "I still will kill you", Tenko declared standing up. "But you're going to help me kill All Might first", Tenko added. "Good, you'll be charge of corporation of mine later this week", All for One stated. "What corporation", Tenko asked. "League of Villians, no one knows of them yet, but they will now you're the leader", All for One explained. "But first we must train you", All for One added them a portal opened up underneath Tenko.

        Tenko fell in crashing onto the floor of a dark room. Tenko scrambles to his feet and looked up at the ceiling. All for One stood over the hole to stare down at him.

       "To make rue you won't kill me at an earlier time, I'll give you some time or think", All for One said letting the portal close slowly. "DON'T LEAV-", Tenko tried to scream, but the portal closes up. All for One stood straight back up and turned around.

       "You didn't have to do that", Miko said holding back from his anger. "Miko, I had to do it for you now I'm doing it to him it's for a reason", All for One explained walking towards him until he stood next to him.

       "Make sure he doesn't die down there we need him", All for One ordered then walked away. Miko nodded his head then turned around to follow Miko out of the room.