Chapter 10

Tenko's pov

          A couple of days has past I've adjust to high school life. The course work is easy, the only issue are my classmates and some of the teachers.

          You know how you can read people intentions through their eye. That's what Uncle Micheal told me. You can know anything their thinking about by looking into someone's eyes.

           The eyes here look at me as if I'm a problem. All of my classmates beside Touya kept a good amount of distance away me from or try any way to avoid contact with me. Same with Touya too, even though he is the son of a famous pro hero. He doesn't act bother by it which is good I guess. I try to be like him and ignore them, but why do they look at us like that.

"Soo you have a dad", Touya asked. "No", I answered while picking away at the dead skin around my hands.

"So what you're saying is your mom is free", he asked. "Dude, leave my mom alone", I fussed. "Besides you're like 16", I added. "I just gotta wait 4 more years", he replied. "I'm telling my mom to stay away from you", I said causing him to let out a fake hurt gasp. "I have been mortal mounded", he fake cried.

"Anyway be grateful you don't have one", he said. "How come", I asked. "Dads are jerks, not all, but majority are", he replied. "Are you saying endeavor sucks at parenting", I asked. "Take it however you want to", he replied. "All I'm going to say it that's he is too demanding", he mumbled.

"Anyway, you heard the news", he asked causing me to shake my head. "All Might is going to be our teacher today", he stated. "Sweet! I was hoping so", I cheered. "You an All Might fanboy", he asked. "What's wrong with that", I snapped. "Nothing nothing", he replied while waving his hands. "Stop judging", I fussed. "Nope totattly not judging at all", he said sarcastically.

Suddenly the door was slammed open as a person flew straight in here.

"I AM HERE", All Might exclaimed while doing his famous pose. The whole classroom cheered as he did.

           "Today students I will be spectating today's combat training, but first you will be given you're hero costumes", he explained. The class room erupted into another cheer.

            "Finally been tired of these uniforms", Touya said. We all stood up and followed All Might of the classroom. We went to the area where we receive our hero suits then we headed for the changing rooms.

          "Uh this is like of weird", I said while observing my costume and he accessories. It consists of a black shirt, pants and a coat. The weird part is that I had a bunch of fake gloves hands to at I put all over my body. I decide to put them on no matter how uncomfortable they were. There was one hand for my face, but I decided to not wear it.

           "All they gave me was a blue coat with blues furs and a white shirt with jeans", Touya fussed. "It's matches your fire", I replied. "I know, but it's not me", he huffed while taking off his shirt. He was built of course, but what shocked me were the burn marks all over his back. I looked away to give him privacy, I wonder where those scar marks came from?

         "Now you really look like a villain", Miko laughed. Miko's costume wasn't all that too great. He had on a lava suit without the helmet.

       "At least I have a decent costume", I snapped. "Whatever freak", he snapped then stomped away. "It's too hot for this shit", Touya fussed as we walked out of the changing rooms to where everyone was gathered.

         We entered a huge room filled with technology. The other students were gathered around All Might. We walked towards the group of them to be able to hear them. Some of them glanced back and tape forward a bit.

All right young heroes! Today is time for combat training", he exclaimed. "Most villains fights you see on the news take place outside, however statistically speaking, most evil doers run-ins occur with the most dastardly evildoers take place indoors", All Might explained. "Think about it, back room deals, home invasions secret underground lairs", he added. "Truly intelligent criminals stay hidden in the shadows", he stated. Now that makes a lot of since when thinking about it.

"For this training exercise you'll be split into teams of good guys and bad guys and fight fight two on two battles in doors", he explained.

"All right listen up, the stitustion is this", he stated while opening a piece of paper, a script?

"The villains have hidden a nuclear missiles somewhere in their hideout", All Might stated, well more like read. "The heroes must try to foil their plans", he said. "To do that , the good guys either have to catch the evil doers or recover the weapon", he explained. "Like wise if the villains catch the heroes or protect their missile", he added. We saw on a screen our name and which team. Team D are the villains and Team N are the heroes. Touya and I got Team N.

"Cool we're the heroes", he said with a smile. The bad thing was we were up against Miko. I looked over at him to see he was smirking at me while lighting his hand up a bit. I felt Touya shove his shoulder into me.

         "We got this", he said causing me to nod my head. "Yeah, we got this", I replied. We were in the first round so we started heading for the building area. The practice area was in the area where we first test to get into UA high. The others were in the room watching us on a huge flat screen.

            "What's the plan", Touya asked me as we waited for the alarm to go off, the alarm told us when to enter the building. I stood there for a moment thinking.

             "We should try to avoid Miko, I know he'll try coming after us", I said. "What if we do encounter him", he asked. "You could deal with him, I'll head for the bomb", I said. "His latter can only throw rocks size of footballs, I'll just have to dodge them", i explained. "Got it", Touya replied, soon after that the alarm went off. We nodded at each other than rushed inside.

Extra
3rd pov

         "What should we do", Travis asked Miko. "I'll go after them, just do your job and protect the bomb", Miko replied. "Why not face them here", Travis asked. Miko looked at him with a evil smirk on his face.

         "I want to prove to the class why we shouldn't allow freaks with villainous quirks"