Chapter 21

Y/n's pov

        Something is up with Tenko. Sure he was a bit stubborn in the beginning, but after that he acted how normal a kid will act. Now he is 13 years old and now he's acting like I'm his mortal enemy. He's been staying in his room more and avoiding by me at all cause. It's even going as far as eating in his room by himself.  I know kids go through that "hate your parent" stage, but I thought he was different. The issue is that I don't know what to do. I don't think I ever went through that stage and Akio never got the chance to.

I heard the front door open chasing me to look back from behind the couch. Tenko started heading towards his room with his school bag slouching on his shoulder.

"How was class today", I asked causing him to stop. "It's not a class mom", he replied and began to leave again, but I stopped him. "I know that, but how was it", I asked. "The same as always", he said. "Now I know you can be more specific than that", I said.

"Look I'm tired, can you please just get off my back for once", he snapped then started walking again. "You better come back here right now", I shouted. He stopped then turned around to face me with an angry look on his eyes.

"Look I'm trying not to force you to talk about things with me, but that doesn't give you the right to disrespect me I make myself clear", I fussed. He stayed quiet. "I said do I make myself clear", I asked again. "Yes mam", he mumbled.

"You better", I said. Suddenly he scoffed. "Oh yeah or what you're going to replace me", he asked. "Replace you? What are you going on about", I asked. "I saw that picture of you and Akio, you never told me what happened to him", he said. It's too painful to talk about.

         "He..he just went away for a bit", I said. "You got rid of him, like you're going to do to me soon", he sneered stalking towards me. "Why even bother keeping me if you're only going to get rid of me", he spat. "Go ahead Y/n send me awa-THAT IS ENOUGH", I shouted silencing him.

          "I can't tell you what happened to him, but all you need to know is that I would never send him away", I stated. "So if he was here now you wouldn't have taken me in", he mumbled. "Stop saying that", I replied. "Tenko look at me", I said making him make eye contact with me.

           "If I had done something right for once, Akio would be here", I said. "Akio and I would've found you in that alleyway, Akio and you would've been the best brothers in the whole world, you and him would've taken care of each other", I said. "So please don't ever say that I was replacing him with you", I added.

            "You are my son, even if you don't have a single gene of mine in yours", I said. His eyes were now filled with tears, but he refused to cry. "Now are you down with this parent hating phase", I sighed. He nodded his head then hugged me.

           "I'm sorry mom", he mumbled. "Don't be, thank you for talking it out with me", I replied then broke the hug to look at him. "Remember I always love you", I said. "I know, I love you too", he replied with a small smile.

           I smiled at the memory. I looked at the destroyer glass entrance. There was no one in the room. The place where were meeting was weird. It was a empty skyscraper building, the ones where famous ceos work at. The place looked like it on its last legs. I shouldn't be shocked weirded out since the whole area was weird it was a destroyed small city. It full of huge buildings I wouldn't be shocked if the heroes used this place to train.

         I was now in the entrance area of the building.  There were damaged old chairs and a reception area.

         "So this the famous Empresses", a voice said causing me to look up. The man, I guessing All for One, emerged from the darkness into the light. His face was all scarred up pretty bad only leaving his mouth.

          "And you're All for One", I replied. "You really have made things difficult for me, which is a shame since you are a fellow coworker", he said. "I'm not on that path anymore", I said. "Please don't go on with a speech about turning good", he replied. "I wasn't going to, I don't need to tell you why I did it, but all you need to know is that you won't have him", I said. "But you of all people should understand, wanting all the power to rule over everyone", he stated. "Your husband understood that", he added.

        "And look what happened to him, killed by his own wife", I scoffed. "All you new villains keep saying the same shit over and over again", I said. "Ruling over people in this world is just boring as hell and it won't be long till the next villain or hero come to take you down, so what's the point of it all", I said.

         "No one would take me down hence why I need the boy so give him up and I'll let you live", he said. "Please, do you really think you can take him away from me", I replied. "I believe I can, you have grown older and decided to live a normal life, your powers aren't as they are in your youth", he explained. "Well then...", I said as my eyes began to glow.

         "Let's see you try then", I sneered then shot the beams from my eyes.

Author: so I need to look up All for One's powers. I may add some more quirks he took and will use.