Chapter 22

Y/n's pov

"Let's see you try then", I sneered then shot the beams from my eyes. He dodged the beams quickly then flew at me. He grabbed me by my neck. I tried heating up my eyes again, but he took two of fingers and shoved them hard into my eyes. I felt my eyes get crushed immediately. I grind my teeth as I forced myself to get use to the pain, not the first time someone did that. I used both my hands to touch his hand that was chocking. Ice began forming on his hand, rapidly climbing up his arm.

          His arm suddenly began to grow bigger bigger, the muscles started to get thicker breaking from the ice sheet that was cover run his arm.

          "This quirk is my favorite", he said. He released his grip from my neck. I went to attack him, but I was too slow. A huge blast of air came out from his hand and slammed into my body sending me flying out of the building like a ragdoll. My body broke through the concrate building sending me crashing against the rubble covered ground. My body stopped skidding against the ground when my back collided against a stone wall. I looked down to see a metal pipe energy by from my stomach. I pulled myself off the pipe with ease. My stomach had a huge hole in it, but it began healing up quickly. I slowly got up. I saw All for One walking towards me. His arm getting bigger each step he took.

"I read all those newspapers about you, you really have gotten weak", he said stopping in front of me. "This parent lifestyle just doesn't suit you", he added. He went to attack me, but I grabbed his fist. Ice began to cover his fist slowly but surely.

"As if you have the right to say that when you don't even have your own kid", I spat. He jerked his fist out of hand ready to shoot another blast of air. I smiled at him then punched him hard into his stomach. Sending him went flying back.

I took my shoes off and tossed them aside. I ran after him, my callus, the front of my foot, dug into the ground making small cracks from the amount of pressure I was causing. The wind went pass me as I ran after All for One. Once I caught up with him I went to sent a punch into his stomach again. Suddenly a weird portal appeared beneath him engulfing him then closing. My punch hit the ground instead making a huge crack. I turned to see portal behind me. I stood up quickly and went to punch him again, but he grabbed my face once again and slammed my head back into the ground.

           "I would've if you didn't take that child", he spat blood dripping from his mouth. He shoved my head into the ground hard and fast.

           "I had everything planned, he was my weapon", he sneered shoving my head once again. "He was going to be my creation", he shouted shoving head onto the ground again. I started laughing causing him to release my face and fall back into the ground.

            "You can't make him a weapon", I laughed. "How do you know that", he asked as I stumbled to my feet. "I know cause I raised that boy", I answered.  "If you think you can make him in some kind of weapon you're a goddamn fool", I spat.

         "I guess it is true, you are a good mother", he said. "And that will be the cause of your demise", he said then raised his fist to punch me again. I widened my eyes to send beams at him again. He tried to pull his arm away, but the beams were able to slice a huge chunk of his arm. He let out a grin of pain while gripping his the wound. I jumped up and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. I head butted him hard, I heard a crack sound as I did.

"You act brutish", he spat then sent a knee up kneeing my chin. I felt my head starting to spin. I forced myself to get ready to punch him again, but he heated me to it. He sent a punch straight into my stomach. He lifted my body onto his fist as he did sending me flying into a another building. My back crashes into the glass windows of the building. I don't know what I landed on, but the last thing I felt was something sharp. After that everything went dark.

3rd pov

A portal appeared in the building, All for One stepped out of it before it closed. He walked towards Y/n who was laying on the ground, her head was spilt open. The split stopped just above her nose.

All for One stared at her for a moment then formed a sinister smile. "You should have never took what was mine", he stated then turned to leave. Before he could even exit the building he heard the sound of laughter. He turned around to see Y/n slowly sitting up, her head still split wide open. Y/n put each hand against the side of her head then pushed it together. The split soon disappeared after that.

"I remember everything now", she spoke. "Enlighten me", All for One asked. "My past, My quirk, My ancestors", she named. She rose her head, her eyes glowed red and she gave off a menacing aura.

"Who knew that myth about bashing someone's head in would help regain their memories"

Author: sooo Y/n's powers are basically vampire Dio's powers.

Author: When Y/n gained her quirk it was originally going to be rapid healing so that's why she heals so quickly or can grow new limbs. The Vampire quirk also has healing but it is not as rapid it can only reconnect parts or attach to new bodies. So in a away the two quirks combined based off the similarity of rapid healing. Y/n gained the vampire quirk because of her bloodline, the Kars bloodline. The only thing that can't heal rapidly is her head, she can't grow a new head, but she can attach her head to another headless body, but it'll have to be quick or she'll die. Also the rapid healing protects her from the sun rays, she can get sun burns because of the vampire quirk but the rapid healing heals them up pretty quickly.

Author: If y'all still got questions just ask me!