Chapter 1: The Mission

In Castle Oblivion, Sora was sleeping in order to restore his memories. Suddenly the darkness starts to take over his memories. Diz called Namine very quickly, "What is happening to Sora, Namine?!" He said in a loud voice.
"I...I don't know, I'm trying to stop the darkness," Namine said in a panic.
Suddenly someone came and sang,"When the light is running low, and the shadows start to grow, and the places that you know, seem like fantasy. There's a light inside your soul that's still shining in the cold. With the truth, the promise in our hearts. Don't forget, I'm with you in the dark."
''The darkness is fading!" Namine was surprised.
"Take care of my brother, I know he's a handful," the person said and left.
"Who is she?....What I was doing? I should come back to restore Sora's memory," Namine thought, then she continued her work.
In the beginning of the story.
In the Tower in Twilight Town a girl wearing a pink dress, her hair brown and tied up wearing a tiara, enters Yen Sid room with king Mickey Mouse, then the king kneels to Yen Sid.
"Hey!!" The girl said excitedly waving her hand.
"Soreen shows some respect to the Master," the king said in a low voice.
"Oh, like this," Soreen kneeled.
"Why do you need Soreen for, Master?" The king asked.
"I will explain everything but first, Soreen you have to change your dress for your mission," Master Yen Sid said.
At the same time the king was surprised and Soreen excitedly said, "What!!"
"I will go get dressed immediately!" Soreen said excitedly as she went to the room jumping.
In the room she saw three fairies Flora, Fauna and Merryweather (A small reminder there three are from the Sleeping Beauty film).
"Come my darling, now let me see, hmmm.... Ah I know the perfect outfits for you, green!" Flora said happily as she was moving her wand and changing the dress to green.
"What no no, rid is better," Merriweather said and changed the dress to red.
"Red! No blue!" Said Fana changing the dress to blue.
"Green!"
"Red!"
"Blue!"
"Green!"
"Red!"
"Blue!"
"Aww, would you just decide?!" Soreen said loudly.
"Oh come ladies 1,2,3," Flora said.
They point their magic wands at the same time they change her clothes, she wears a dark blue and red shirt, a black jacket, jeans and shoes with a yellow lineen and the gloves too, in her neck a necklace in the end of it a silver crown and her hair was down.
"WooW, it is amazing, thank you for all of this. Mission here I come!" Soreen said as she went to Master Yen Sid.
Soreen entered the room and saw the king leaving, "Where are you going your majesty?" Soreen asked.
"I am going on a dangerous mission, see you later," the king said as he went.
"See you," Soreen said disappointed, then she said, "What is my mission, Master."
Then the Master held his hand up and appeared a small creature, "These creatures called the Time Breakers, you are the one that can stop them," he said, then he held his hand up and appeared a keyblade, "You will use this keyblade to defeat them and with it you can travel through time," Master Yen Sid said.
"Can I go out for a second?" Soreen asked, she opened the door and went out and closed the door. Master Yen Sid was sitting at his desk and he heard, "Aaaaaaaaaa this is soooo awesome!!!! Finally something amazing is going to happen to me!!!" Then Soreen entered the room normally like nothing happened, "I'm ready for the mission," she said with confidence.
Master Yen Sid smiled, "You will go to the past and train with Master Eraqus, he will train you how to use the keyblade," Master Yen Sid said with a smile.
"I got it ..... But how will I go to the past?" Soreen asked.
"May your heart be your guiding key," Master Yen Sid said.
"Okay?...I'm not sure what that means, but I will try," Soreen said.
She took the keyblade from the desk and held it pointing at the door then a white laser camp out and made a portal, "It worked I made it," Soreen said with joy, "But how will he know that I'm not from this timeline?" she asked.
"Don't worry he knows and he's waiting for you," Master Yensid said.
"Okay, let's go," Soreen said and went to the portal.

To be continued