At this time, Feng Jing tried to create hype with Seohyun's background once again because she wanted to embarrass her.

Due to Feng Jing's influence, many of the guests at the wedding didn't understand Seohyun and couldn't comprehend what the Lim Family were thinking.

They all felt that Yoong would become a laughing stock after marrying a wife like Seohyun. Even the commanding officer at the military base didn't think highly of her.

But, Yoong didn't explain a thing as he calmly welcomed the guests into the hotel...

...

Inside the bride's dressing room, Seohyun was already dressed in her beautiful white wedding dress. This was the dress that was designed by Yoong. Now that it was officially on her body, she was finally hit with reality.

She was getting married...

However, she continued to follow the discussions online while she was getting her makeup done.

"Is anyone causing trouble outside?"

"What are you so worried about?" Tiffany asked as she sat down beside her.

"I'm worried that the Lim Family will be implicated by me..."

"Yoong's already marrying you. Do you think he would care about something like this?" Tiffany asked. "The wedding's about to start. Why are you still worrying?"

"The public are laughing at the Lim Family and saying that they are marrying a pair of worn shoes..."

"That's enough. Focus on being a bride," Tiffany said as she pulled out a jewelry box given to her by the Gu Family housekeeper and placed a necklace around Seohyun's neck.

"This is? This is too precious..."

"What are you thinking?" Tiffany laughed. "The Gu Family gave this to me because they were afraid that you'd refuse to accept it."

After hearing this, Seohyun calmed down a little. She couldn't take shares from Tiffany and then accept jewelry from her as well.

As Tiffany looked at the necklace on Seohyun's neck, she revealed a smile. Seohyun obviously had no idea about the story behind this necklace. But, it didn't matter, because a good show was about to start.

Perhaps, only a small minority of the guests actually had good expectations for Seohyun and Yoong's marriage

But, they were about to open their eyes.

"The wedding's about to start! Let me help you put on your veil."

12pm. Seohyun and Yoong's wedding began to countdown. The ceremony was to start at 12:09pm.

Inside the dreamy wedding hall, Tiffany and Taeyeon sat in the main guest area while Sunny, Sooyoung, Wendy and Luo Sheng sat next to them. Meanwhile, the other guests chatted amongst themselves.