"Do not forget Yasmine you were the one who came up with the dare and tori was the one who recommended kink club." Dex said raising their index finger at them.

"Guys I'm sorry you all are fighting because of me. This is all my fault I shouldn't have kissed him. I shouldn't have ran out of ther---

"You weren't the one who kissed him penguin he did."

"And we are not fighting cause of you. We are fighting because of their jealousy that took over the best of them." Sasha said patting my shoulder.

"I'm still sorry." I said my eyes wet with tears and she hugged me.

"Let's not talk about this please. I'm tired now and I'm also in pain." Ricky said dramatically and we all chuckled.

"Yeah he's right and after all we don't have to face that man again. Cause we all are leaving Russia tomorrow so let's not talk about this incident and pack our bags." Dex said and smiled.

I suddenly remembered what that maxim told me yesterday.

"Guys y'all pack your things. I'm not going back." I said and looked down.

"What? What do you mean by that?" Sasha asked me and I just looked down controlling my tears.

"I can't go back. I can't I'm sorry." I said and made my ways to the door.

I felt someone held my hand and pull me back.

"Penguin what happened? Why did you said that? You are going back with us. That's it go and pack your bags." Dex said straight up ordering me.

My tears made its way out of my eyes and I started sobbing.

"Dex I can't come with y'all maxim told me that I can't leave this country and if I did he'll kill all of you." I covered my mouth crying.

"Who's maxim?" Tori asked.

"The man. Whom we were talking about right now." I said wiping my tears.

"Don't worry penguin he won't be able to do anything. He won't do anything. Nothing will happen to us nor to you. Now go and pack your bags."

"No Dex, I know if he said that he'll kill you that means he will. He killed our principal in front of me." I said and all of their jaw dropped to the floor.

"What he was the one who killed him?" Ricky asked not believing.

"Yes the man he shot more then 4 times in that club was our principal. Our principal took some money from him and promised to give it back to him but he didn't so he killed him."

"Well, our principal was not a good man either. But I feel sorry for him now." Nick said with a 'duh' tone.

"That man is surely not okay. His maximum amount of brain has to be twisted. I don't even know why was he the one you kissed?" Sasha said with her scared tone.

"Yes correct he's really....... Forget it. Let's not talk about him please. All I know right now is that I can't come with you all or else he will kill all of---

"He won't penguin don't worry. He can't do anything. So, don't think about it much and pack your bags."

"But I can't risk your lives just because I wanna---

"We all came here together kali and we all are going together. Dex is right he won't do anything don't worry. We'll sneak around like we used to do in college. Just the difference is that it's gonna be airport not our college." Sasha said with a smile on her face.

All of them agreed and I chuckled wiping my tears.

"This is how I like you. Smily penguin." Dex kissed my forehead and I smiled up at him.