What about my ice cream?

Start from the beginning

I received another message from the same number a few hours later. This one was a video of them doing it. I wanted to look away, but couldn't. What made him want her? What am I missing? Is she really that perfect? The video ended and she walked towards the camera, she smirked at it before turning it off. Did she plan all that? Either way... it's not like Yuki stopped her. He looked like he enjoyed it too.

He called again... I debated on whether I should answer it or not... I didn't. I need some space and time to think things through.

Yuki's POV...

I grabbed my luggage from the conveyor belt. I arrived in Italy about 20 minutes ago. I should be happy that I'm about to see Mio, but after what I did... I sighed. What she doesn't know won't hurt her right? Kasumi also said she'll leave me alone after that. I see the door to the exit... she'll be out there waiting for me.

I got a call from Mayu asking for Mio's number. I asked why, she said so she can catch up with her. Weird. I gave her Mio's number and continued my way to the exit.

As I exited the door, I saw her looking down at her phone on one hand and a small sign on the other hand. She didn't notice me, she was too preoccupied with whatever she's looking at on her phone.

"Mio?" I said.

I was shocked when she looked up. There were tears in her eyes, running down to her cheeks. What happened?

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked.

She basically shoved her phone to my face. I looked at it and there was a picture  of me and Kasumi both naked on my bed. But how did she-... That's when I remembered that Kasumi grabbed something on her way out. Fuck. She grabbed her phone back and shoved the sign that she made on my chest before walking away. I looked at the sign, 'I love you' it said in kanji. I looked up and she was gone.

I got a cab and called her multiple times, but she didn't answer. I was outside of her apartment building and I noticed how all the lights in her apartment is turned off. She's still not answering her phone. I left her voicemails and messages, but nothing.

I just need to talk to her, explain to her. Explain to her what though? It was pretty obvious it was consensual. Fuck. I got a cab after waiting for about an hour outside her apartment building. When I got back to my apartment, I called the one person who started this.

"What the fuck did you do?!" I yelled when she asnwered, "You said you'll leave me alone and how did you even get her number"

"It comes with a price, sweetie, besides... if I can't have you, nobody can. Also, thank your sister for the number, all I had to do was act a little bit"

"Delete those pictures, Kasumi"

"Why would I? I think we look good together"

"Don't make me take legal actions" I threatened.

"You would do that for some silly pictures? You've grown up huh"

"Kasumi, delete them. All of it"

"Sure, why not. I don't want to deal with a lawsuit, but let me just send one more thing..."

"Don't you send her another picture. You've done enough"

"Oh, it's not a picture, it's the full video of us. I hope she enjoys it. Actually, I'll send it to you as well"

I hung up. Just like she said, I got the video. I can't even imagine how Mio feels right now... This is all my fault. I should've just walked out and left Kasumi there, but I was so desperate for her to leave me alone and now look at what happened. I looked at the sign that Mio made... 'I love you' I wanted to hear her say it, but with what just happened... I don't think I ever will.