F1 Uncle Carlos saves the day

Carlos pov

My phone rang i looked at it but did not answer it as we was all having food together for the first tims in a while, it rang again. so i pick it up and Ashley said hi uncle Carlos do you know where my dad is? I said yeah hes at work with me, she said i need a favour Uncle Carlos I told my friends you drive fast cars and now these boys don't believe me and i need you to pick me up, I said your only 7 what will your dad say and your mom? she said well dad well be mad that I want a boyfriend and mom will be happy. I said fine stand our side the school gates i will be in the classic red ferrari but you are then coming back to the hotel with me i don't care what you say. she said what about my daddy. i said he's a big boy and I'm leaving now i will be there in ten minutes and  remember it has 55 on the end. I said hey I have to go will be back in twenty minutes i go to the waitress and said excuse me can you place a extra chair at the table next to mine and can I have a child's chicken nuggets and chips with a coke cola, i will have a chicken salad please and the same drink, im just going to pick her up i will be back in twenty so you can take the rest of my tables order.  oh and don't tell anyone please. i leave and pick her up out side the school and hi guys im Carlos and you are? they said im Ethan, Liam, Kian and Shannon i said it nice to meet you all but we need to go now see you all soon. i said come on i have ordered you food and your dad is there so let's go, did you call Katie to tell her i was picking you up? Ashley said yeah. i Park the car and we get out i said lets go your dad well end up shouting at me as well now. we go back in and everyones jaw drops as i walk in holding a little girls hand and i said Ashley sit down next to me ok. It was Alex on one side or her dad.

Charles said hey Ash, She went hi daddy, I sit there laughing at everyone, and I said hey Ash want to watch Uncle Carlos beat your dad in practice to day? she said yes please i said ok and i got it up on my phone gave her the ear phones. Charles said what is she doing here Carlos? I said oh she phoned and asked me to pick her up. he said why? i said you should ask your daughter that? he taps her shoulder and she take the ear phones out and said yes daddy? Charles said why did Uncle Carlos pick you up instead of Katie or Mommy. she blushes and i said Which one is it Ash? She whispered some thing i said anyone catch that? Lando said yeah i did actually she said kian.  Charles said you got Uncle Carlos to pick you up because of a boy? Ashley went technically i got him to pick me up because the boys did not believe I knew someone who drove a really fast car and its not like you or mom would get me. i said she got a point you or Amber would not get her in the ferrari or Mclaren.

Food comes and we all eat in silence, and Ashley said im sorry daddy, Charles said it fine baby, but does Katie or mommy know your with me? she said no but they know im with Uncle Carlos. i said Ashley you know dad meant so they know you are here and not outside the school. Ashley said daddy i need the toilet? Charles said ok come on then. he picks her up and takes her to the toilets and comes back 5 minutes later with her on his hip and he sits down with her on his lap and she falls asleep i had just finished my desert so I said pass her here Charles he does and went thanks mate I went it's all good my fault she is here anyway. he said its fine honestly I get to spend an extra day with my daughter because technically she with Uncle Carlos, i said ok but I think you should explain to the rest of the drivers? he said i will later when here mom comes and picks her up. I said ok but you might want to text Amber to pick her up? he said i have she will be picked up and 5 so I have two hours with her, hey have you still got the X-box controllers qnd rocket league on the x-box.

i said yeah it is all set up in my room we can all go up if you want and I will wake her up on the way to my room, here is the key card, I will take the stairs. I start to walk the stairs and start whispering to wake her up, i said Ashley Common your dad has the x-box set up to play the game you both like playing now let go to my room, as she is now fully awake and we was out side my room we go in and i see most people have gone back to their room, the only ones in my room, is Charles, Daniel, George, Alex, Max, Lando. Ashley says daddy im ready to beat you, they start the game and Ashley ends up beating Charles they talk and play for a bit. at around 4:45 I start to get Ashley's thing ready i got her school bag, coat, Phone and snacks, i then go down stairs and bring Amber up and said hey they're gaming at the moment and she has met the other f1 driver but not really as she only spoke to me and Charles. we get back up and i say Ashley Mommy is here are you ready to go.