F1 landos secret

(A/N Hey so here is a fun little  story non of it it is true it just a cute idea I came up with and it all for fun no harm is meant and it not real it called fan fiction for a reason)

Lando pov

I have been with Mclaren for 2 years now and I have one secret that nobody knows apart from Charlotte and my best friend Max Fewtrell, and nobody will know unless I win a race or I become the champion. It was a Sunday after race weekend in Australia and all the drivers went out to the bar when my phone rang I went very pale and Carlos asked you OK? I said yeah and answer the phone I said hello Lando speaking, I yeah ok no problem tell her Max will look after her till I get home, thanks Donna. I then phone Max Fewtrell and say hey are you free right now? He said yeah why? I said because I need you to pick Luna up im not home and nobody else can get to her and she is fine with you. He said not a problem mate shall I take her to mine or hers? I said take her to hers but stay with her. He said yeah ok have fun see you when you get home. Daniel said girlfriend? I said something like that.

Few weeks later we was in Silverstone and it was the last race before the summer break and I said to Max take Luna with you and watch the race in my drivers room nobody can go in there apart from me and Charlotte so you will be OK in there. He said yeah no problem but how the hell am I meant to get in when everybody's there? I said wait untill the race started then Charlotte will let you in and get you out before any one can see. Max said ok and I leave the house before them and Max stays and leave 2 hours after me he get all of Luna things and they get in the car and about 1 and half hours later they are here he text me he goes out of the area for food so no one spots him and just before the race starts Max texts me that he out side and will let Charlotte know.

Max pov

When the race starts Luna and I go to Land's driving room so nobody can see us, I have the race on the monitors so we are watching it and Luna falls asleep i wake her an hour later and he done it he won so when they are getting the podium ready I call Charlotte and said I need you get me to the podium and before they do photos, she said im already on my way. I said come on Luna lets go and surprise the world, as they are about  to do photos Charlotte give me the Microphone and I said Lando we have been friend since the karting days and to see you win today in fomula one in your home country is amazing but it would be even more special if you had someone with you am I right? Someone gives him a mike, and he said yeah I would love to  have her with me to see me win to day, I said buddy turn around. He turned around and standing there was Luna and shout daddy you won. I said surprise Land we always said if you win you would tell the world well now you have told the world. He comes over to me with Luna in his arms and said thank you so much. They take photos and Lando shout Max and before I know it I'm tackled to the floor and I said hiya cheeky monkey, hi Uncle Max she said.

After photos Lando gives another speech and he said i am so happy to be up here today but it would not be possible with out a few people but the most important one is Max Fewtrell,  what some of you don't know is max gave up everything for me to be here, Max was a racing driver like me but I moved up the ranks quicker than he did and I was in f2 when I found out I was going to be a dad and I told Max he was so happy for me he told me to do what makes me happy it was also the same year Mclaren had started to gain interest in me and I said to him I'm not going to be able to become an f1 driver, Max said to me don't be stupid you can do what ever you put your mind so I stayed at f2 for another year and my daughter was born in that year and I struggled I am a single dad and was constantly out of the country for work, Max was in f3 and after that year I got offered a contract with Mclaren and I was not going to take i was going to quit untill one day I got home and Max was in my house with Luna In his arms and I said to him where is the babysiter, he turned to me and said right here and I said I can't see her he said to me Land you really want to do f1 do it forget the babysiter I will do it for free she will tour the world with you we will never be on the same flights for work, I said to him Max our races are not at the same time and he said to me I quit I could see you was struggling so I went in yesterday and spoke to a few people and said this life is not for me any more, he give up everything to look after my daughter when I could not and for me to live my dream so thank you Max for everything you do for Luna and I.