f1 GR

Daniel pov

We was all in the paddock just after a race when someone shouted GEORGE WILLIAMS RUSSELL, he just looked up and said hey, how are you. she said i would be amazing apart from the fact I now have to spend 150 a week on go karting. George said sorry but its ok i will pay don't worry, where is he anyway? She said sat in your car at Williams with Claire and probably talking to you engineer and Nicky. George got his phone out and said hi Claire can you send him down to Mclaren garage we are out side there just tell him what colour im out side and how many down and he will count them, yes on his own he's fine trust me, he knows where everything is i have shown him and in every garage they know his face and are to come and get me it will be ok, would you like Ruby to say something? no ok thanks see you later. about ten minutes later we see someone running towards us and as he goes past each garage someone comes out and asks where is he going and is he ok and he just point, before he get here Lewis said you have a kid? George said no i don't, the kid comes  and said mammy too many people, she said i know it is but look who is over there? he said daddy. George said hey buddy we talked about this im not your daddy im your Uncle George, Ruby said oh give it a rest George, you are his dad you don't see any of his other uncles, paying for things, bathing him, changing, staying up all night if he is ill, playing with him, feeding him, putting him to bed, taking him out for the day. Carlos said man just own up to it. Lando said mate you do have a car seat at your house and have a spare room done up for him well im guessing its for him as you said it for your nephew when Alex and i asked about it.  George said fine they win, hey buddy you can call me what ever you want but no naughty words remember. he said daddy i need the toilet, Ruby said how bad on the number scale baby? he said 9, Ruby said George try and take him to your garage if he don't make just change him, there is spare clothes in you driving room as I stopped there before coming to see you. George said ok.

George said hang on and picks up the little boy goes to the Mclaren door and says can we please use your toilet he won't make it to mine. Charlotte answered and went of coure he can hes welcome in every garage you are the one that made sure of that. George just said thanks and ran through the garage to the toilets. I said wait the kid can go in to every garage and George can if he need the toilet? Ruby said he has bladder problems and because of that I did not come to races, George started to ask why we did not go so i told him and he said look just come for one race pick where evey and I will pay, I picked Silverstone because it was easier and he went and knocked at every garage spoke to every team principal and here we are that was when he was 2 hes now 5 nearly 6. they come out ten minutes later and he now has a Mclaren hat, and George said i only left him with Charlotte for two minutes while I went to find Zak and I come back and he has a cookie and a hat. Ruby said that's cool buddy so you now supporting the orange or still the blue? He looks and said blue are you silly mammy that's where daddy is. we all just laughed apart from George who bent down to the kids level and said we don't call people mean names buddy, say sorry to mammy, the kid look up and said im sorry mammy that was not very nice to say. George said you want me to get this hat signed by the driver of orange? he said yours George said buddy you have 5  of my hats with my name on each and you own one with you name on and you have a full Williams race suit which can be worn any where. he said orange, George seems to know what it means and said ok lets go and see Auntie Claire to get a pen and see if she brought her sons car so you can play. the three of them walk off, Lewis said some needs to take a photo but make sure it's not posted, Alex said done.

they come back and the kid is in a Williams toy electric car and Ruby said George if he get hurt you can look out, George said hey he will be fine i will follow him round and when we get home I will take him out the garden, and around the race track we made and he will have practice and take him go karting and he will win the championship by the time he is 7. Ruby said then i hope you will be together on the track at some point, George said get him up to f2 and Williams have already made their off and we will be together on the track. Ruby said and where am i getting the money from? George said well i would pay and I would also coach him as it will save me money and i know what im doing. Ruby said hey George so they have heard me talk about my son and my self but you have still not introduced us. He looks up and said this is Ruby and Jack. jack said hi. I then said hey im Daniel, this is Charles, Carols, Lando, Alex, Lewis and Max. Jack said ok im going now and with that he sped of with George running after him. I grab the hat and pen that George left behind and sign it and then give it to Lando who also signed it and give it back. Ruby said I think he has every hat now. George comes back with out Jack and Max said you have lost your child.