F1 next door neighbour

Lacey pov

I was in my apartment in Melbourne and I live next to a certain F1 driver half of the year and right now he is having a party someone knocks on the door i answer and say hello can I help you? John said can you please ask him to shut up as i can hear him a floor down and my wife has just come home from chemotherapy i did knock but got no Answer and i know you will just walk in thank you. i get my jacket and shoes and lock my door and open his and shout Daniel Ricciardo what the hell is going on in here? i see about 11 guys look at me and one asks who are you? i said someone you don't need to know now i asked what's going on here? Someone else said we are playing video games and listening to music. i said yeah and being to loud. someone said we are not that loud i said Ricky think about who lives below you and what day it is. Daniel said FUCK are they OK i said well he came knocking on the door because no one answered when he knocked here and he said to me you won't knock you will just walk in and start shouting. Daniel said he's not wrong. i said you might want to get flowers for her in the morning and i don't know maybe take him out in the Mclaren. Daniel said will do. i walk in to the kitchen and get a drink and i then said oi Danny boy where are the keys? he shouts back in my room by the TV, i said great, you will have the keys and car back later. someone said is she insured on the Mclaren. Daniel said yeah and Lacey come here why you taking my car? I said remember that guy who said girl can't have nice sporty car he's shaking his head and i said yeah you do stupid orange Ferrari guy. and soon as i said that he said say no more have fun show him up and don't crash it. someone said hey not all ferrari driver are awful. i came back two hours later and walk in to his apartment put his keys on the table then went to the kitchen got a drink and pizza i just bought and i took the other in to the room and i said hey you got any red bull? he went nope but you know who will, I said is she home? he said yeah but has got a guy over so be careful. i went im alway careful, he went your really not you walked in on pretty much everyonw in the building. i said who know he might be good look and I will join them Daniel went Lacey cut it out half of my friends are drooling over you the other half are hard as fuck and it not happening your 22, go and see if Caitlin has any.

I go back about 15 minutes later and I said Dan you might want to come with me a moment. we go to my apartment and I said um she pregnant and he left her. Daniel said ok take her to her mothers for the night she's 25 she will be ok in the 3 day but he will come  back in the morning for his stuff so I will pack it all up place it out side and will get the lock changed oh and take the mini bus we are all going.

Daniel pov

I walk back to mine and said we are going out a moment lets go, i get to the car park with everyone and i see Caitlin and Lacey in the front i walk over and everyone follows me i opened the door and said get in guys they all got in. Caitlin said hey Ricky when did you get back in town? i. went two weeks ago Lacey slammed the brakes on and said two week and you did not tell any of us we have been worried sick. Caitlin laughs and said stop being dramatic and take me to my mothers house. I said Lacey love this road is a 40 you are going 65, she said Ricky shut up you drive race cars and go faster then me so shut up. i said well i won't be if you kill me she said fine and slows down drops it in to 4th gear and said is that better for you and your friends. i said hey stop taking the piss. Caitlin said hey guy don't want to alarm you but I lost Bob. Lacey said where? I said never mind found it, Caitlin said oh go it on my seat in it? i said yeah don't worry it won't kill you, just call you mother and tell her to have someone meet us at the house about twenty minutes later we get their and jump out of the car and someone come and gets the snake and we are then back on our was i jump in the front. Lacy went so can i know everyone's names then Ricky? i went ok there's, Lando, Charles, Carols, Alex, George, yuki, Lance, Lewis, Max, Sebastian, Pierre. She said hey everyone im lacey and live next-door and i don't take shit from anyone, and im twenty two.

I said thanks for that. She said hey you doing anything  Christmas time? I said no why? She said can you please come and be my model and Ellie's, I said yeah sure what date is it? She said 20th. I said yeah I can but can you some how get my number In to it? She said black suit, with a silk white top the blazer pocket i can sew the number three, and the inside of it be orange and purple, and for Ellie  it orange nails with purple number 3 slick back hair and maybe purple eye shadow to bring you eyes out. I said this is going to be amazing. I said hey guy are you ok back there? Lando said all good mate. We see police behind us and I went fuck whats the time? Carlos said 10 o'clock I said Lacey we need to swap your to young to drive this many people around at this time of night. She slows the car down I grab the wheel and she takes her foot of the gas and we just role she takes her seat belt off then climbs over me and I the slide over and I carry on driver like its normal. Lando said what the fuck did you just do? Lacey said oh it fine we are in the middle know where and it not the first time we have been doing this for years and you have all seen what type of driver he is.

Lacey said where are you all staying? Sebastian said oh a hotel about 10 mins away from Daniel places, she had a look on her face and i said just spit it Lay? She went who out of them all do you trust? i went Max and Sebastian why? i said because between our two apartments the can all stay, if they are ok with sharing. I said ok but none are in your room, she said ok so you in my room with me and you bring the youngest with you So if im correct thats, Alex, Lando, Charles, and George. I went pretty much she said that leaves Max, Sebastian, Lewis, Lance, Pierre. I said and put Carlos with us because he knows Lando and Charles well and can help out if they play up, Max will Listen to Sebastian. she said ok that works, Yuki likes to be with Pierre if checo is not about so he can stay at mine as well, we pull up and i said do you want me to park it or you going to she looks up and said like fuck im letting you park it you took the mirror off the last time you parked in our car park. i went hey i paid for it and ok everyone out.  she said im gonig back to mine just walk in when you ready and yeah i know to be dressed but I recommend you do a quick sweep of the apartment if you dont what them to see me naked. I hug her and kiss her on the cheek and said love you and she runs up the stairs.