F1 where is he

Scarlett pov

I was at the the Turkish Grand prix and I could not find him i stopped and asked George and said do you know where lando is? he said no i will help you find him, then we saw Sebastian and said have you see Lando? he went no and started to walk with us, we got to Mercedes and asked Lewis have you seen Lando? he went last i saw he was by Redbull i will show you on our way we saw Lance and asked him and he said no sorry and joined us Alex and Max saw us and said um can we help you? George said we are looking for Lando have you seen him? Was with Carlos last we saw they said. they then joined us and we saw Charles and Carlos and i said well he's not any more Carlos said who you looking for? Lewis said Lando, Charles said oh he's with Daniel. we walk carry on walking to Daniel and we get there and i say where's lando? he said hang on i will go and get him. He said Lando there are some people here to see you. he comes out and starts talking to the boys and he said yeah im gutted I didn't win. but there is always next time, I went cheer up baby face. he went thanks Scarlett Wait SCARLETT what are you doing here? i said surprise. he went i thought you could not make it? i went technically im interviewing you so I kinda need you to do that for me and don't worry it is a written one so technically I can do it for you, but what im actually here for is the big fucking mess you have caused on social media. he went im sorry i went SORRY does not cut it Lando the amount of brands I have had to get back in contact with and say you was hacked and what you said was unbelievable you can't go round sayting that to a girl, and expecially not in a comment section now the only brand that does not want to work with Quadrant is monster and i think thats because of the video more than the comments. Lando said im so sorry I was not thinking well I was but not like an adult or someone in the public eye. i said to get fans back involved and people liking Quadrant again we are doing videos with the sidemen, and the emo gang as well as Chris Md, Stephen tries. Lando hugs me and said thank you i went oh we are not done yet you can thank George, Alex, Max and Charles because I spoke to each of the PR'S for this you will all be doing a livesteam and it will be done in a studio but you won't be in the same rooms all of us will be watching if things go wrong i will shut it down, you can swear and joke but do not destroy brands and say rude thing to anyone bar each other do you all understand they all said yeah I went good i will be back in an hour im off to get someone.

I came back 40 mins later in im a Mclaren hoodie and pushing a pram through the paddock and Lando spots me and said oh you went to get Tia. I went yeah because what girl doesn't want to see a guy with a baby, Charlotte went she right, and so did every other female that was near us. Lando went hey princess  come to uncle Lando because he  has made a big mistake and you missy are going to help me fix it. he is standing there holding her so her head is resting on his shoulder so people can't see her face although people already know her face, i take the photo and sent it to him and said post it on your insta. Daniel said umm guys she sleeping, i went for fuck sake if I knew she would fall asleep as soon as i hand her to Lando i would have been able to sleep last night. Lando said where's Harley? I said don't know probably shagging some girl he just picked up out side in my  room. Lando said tell me your kidding i went im not but don't even think about doing anything you know the amount of shit I have done to save you company. Lando said fine but your not staying there with him tonight, i will get you a new room. i said it won't work baby face every room is booked and so are the hotels. he said then your in my room, i said nope not happening i made that mistake once I will end up on the floor. he went i got an idea but you wont like it, what if Tia stays with me for the night and you stay with wirh another female i mean you know all of them and i have not got a race so if she is up all night screaming then it does not mater. i went i don't know if that's a good idea she not well, Lando said its fine she takes a bottle so i don't need to come and get you and wasn't i the one that looked after her for 3 week when you was in hospital and her dad fucked off. Carlos said hi umm question how old is she? shes 14 months, Sebastian said when was she in hospital? i said i was in hospital in April and May, George said oh my god how was you doing the virtual GP, training, filming for Mclaren and looking after a 2 month old. i said yeah how did you do it? Lando said when doing the races I had her in her moses basket and would rock her with my feet  every now and again and she would normally fall asleep. filming was a bit more difficult as I had no where in the room i could put her so she would be on her play mat on the floor out of shot and would tickle her with my foot and would put my phone on for her to watch and looking after her while he dad walked out was hard as it was a pandemic going on so i would text my friend what we would need and they would get it and drop it at my house, i would bath her in the  sink or turn the shower right down and shower her with me she was clingy that day and when I was showering she was in her bouncer. Sleep was a tricky one as she was up 3 or four times a night she did have her own room but in the end I moved her to mine, remember when we filmed that video for sky sports and I just walked off? Charles said yeah we thought we had said something wrong and upset you, Lando went no I was fine, but she had started to cry so I brought in the room with me and placed her in her bouncer and she was fine.

Lewis said i think it will be ok for him to have her for the night and you can stay in someone else's room? Charlotte said you can stay in mine im only two door away from Lando so if you do want to go to his room you can. I went fine Lando you win. Also go and get your niece a ice pop she is quite walm and is teething. he comes back with a orange one and takes her out of my arms and takes the pram and walk around the track with her i shout lando come back here he was not that far so came back and said what I said walk her she is learning to walk you know that leave the pram with me hold the ice pop in your mouth and place her in front of you and hold her hand. He went i know how to walk her he walks off with her, Charles went he would make a good dad. i went first we would have to find a girl that would date him. Lance said you have no idea how many would date up, Alex said i think she is thinking some one who does not uses him for money and sex. my phone rang so I answer i said Hello yeah ok, um film the video we just get lando to to the intro and outro later, yeah thanks Max, yeah put Ria in charge just do a part two of the race tracks Get Ethan, WillNe then get  someone to be the judge that know fuck all about tracks so look and see who wants to be a paid of a quadrant video.  I look up and see Lando walk around the track and she is walking on her own theyvcame back over and i well done monkey walking all on you own with the best person ypu could be with. any way thanks max we will speak later and don't forget to go and place a deposit on that flat for me the one in between your and Lando. I look up and said any of you want to boost your insta followers with my daughter. Lando Said Daniel will he good with kid he has a nephew.  i hand Tia to Daniel and Lando said smile, I will send it to you.

she starts to cry and i really can't be bothered for it because she want skin to skin contact i can tell by her cry, Lando said you can use my room? I said i really can't lando i have not got the effort for it. i just stand there rocking her hoping she will calm down i said baby mommy with do it later in the hotel room, come on little one calm down please for mammy? she just screames louder so Lando said take her dress off, she probably warm. i do has he tells me and i see he has taken his shirt of i said Land you don't have to. he went i do scar you are getting stressed Max said uncle to the rescue. I went yeah talking about that Land she need a new car set but I can't get one for her before of her weight and hight? He went wait until we are home and i will take her to the Mclaren factory and they will make it just for her. Daniel said how? Lando said because Zak knows about Tia and he treats me like a son and he said if you need anything at all you can go through Mclaren and all the people in the factory know about her to. Carlos said what if you moved teams? He went um technically i could go to any of the factory's and they would do it for me and even if I leave Mclaren they still will make car seat for me. Zak came out and said i know you're on about the factory So what number on the car? Lando said 29 I said no 4, Lando said really i said yes you are a big part of her life. Zak said you could do 294? I went yeah do that.  Zak said i know you want the red for Carlos so Lando make sure to say Red and orange. Charles said why Carlos? i said because he was there for lando he helped him while i was in hospital without even knowing he was helping, and Carlos is important to Lando and Lando is important to me which means Carlos is important to me. Max said that's very sweet George said wow Lando I never thought I would see a caring side to you well not for another few years Alex said he's always Caring George just not to us. my phone rang, i said hello Scarlett speaking, oh yes im sorry what do you mean there are three of my friends sat in a jail cell in the middle of Wales. I'm sorry can you repeat who it is Ashely, Lando and Harry? umm officer I think you have made a mistake as I don't know a Harry, Ashley And the Lando I do know is stood beside me, yes thank you no problem. Lando said hey what did I get arrested for? i went for breaking and entering. I said hey everyone want to back to the hotel i have booked out the ball room and you can a be kids there is a bouncy castle there and a ball pit as well as remote control monster cars. George said oh my god yes lets go. Lando said are you sure you want me to have fun what about Tia. i said take her with you let her go with other people just not on the bouncy castle with out you please if you are on there as well its fine. and with that i leave and i see them all following behinds me.