Chicago pd Best friends

Antonio pov

we are working a case and it involves Kim going undercover we have not told her yet the only people that know is Voight and Al. Voight come out of his office and said listen up The suspects is going to this club and we are going to need Kim to go in undercover, Kim said ok No problems Jay look at her but does not say anything. Erin said come on lets go and get you ready. Jay then say i don't think that's a good idea, we all go down to the garage ready to leave and wait for the girls to come down once they are here Jay says Kim are you really doing this? Kim said yeah i am Jay and you can't stop me. Adam said what do you know that we don't Jay? He nothing and I said Jay if you know something now might be a good time to tell us. He just walks to Kim and Sends Erin back to us we are all watching this and we can see Jay and Kim arguing. Kim walks over to us to get her camera and everything when Jay come over and Say Kim stop Don't do this.

jay pov

I said if you want to do this Fine but just remember its on you and not me. She said Jay I have to do this think of all them Girls and their parents? it then clicked in my head that she is thinking from a mothers point of view, i said ok Kim you do but if i call you back out you listen even if the other say to stay do we have a deal? she said yeah we do i went good. everyone was looking at us as I just Laughed we all left and once she was in the club I was watching the camera and living to what was being said and after a while someone started to recognise that she has not taken a drink, i said Kim go to the bar and order a drink if you know what mean? she does after she had drunk it some guy the person we need has gone over to her and given her a drink, i said i really don't want you to drink that but take a sip and then tell him you are ready to get out of there. on the way out someone started shooting at her, i ran to kim and she was in the Abulance and they said is there anything we need to know? i looked around and saw everyone but I know i had to tell them so I whispered it to the paramedics. we all got to med and Will was her Doctor i said please don't tell them, he ok i won't but any way she good and you can all visit her. we go in and i hug her.

kims pov

they all come in my room and jay looked at me and said that is the last time you are going in the field, I went i had a feeling you would say that. he went im so glad you are ok, i went everyone is fine. he went are you going to tell them? i said depends, because you might end up getting arrested or kicked out Jay? Will spoke up and said make that two of us. the door open again and in walk my ex and he said how could you be so stupid? what if you got shot in the stomach and not the shoulder? once the kid is born I want full custody? I said yeah all of that you just said was a bad move but you don't have the right to say that because you left me, you kicked me out, you called me a slut and told me that this was not your kid. so you don't get to say them things to me. Jay said leave Jordan when he did not leave Will said if you don't leave i will call security he left. Adam said your Pregnant? i said yeah i am. Al said Jay you knew and still let her in the field? Jay said you try talking her out of it i even phoned Will but she would not listen. Voight said no more in the field. I said ok sarge Erin said how did Jay find out? i said do you remember the day the partners got switched up? Kevin said yeah i said well once Antonio and I got back you all left apart from Jay but I thought you had all gone, so i went to the locker room and pulled out the test and i started to cry i did not know that jay was there he walked in to the locker room and said hey are you OK and i just sat there, jay then said once she did not answer moved closer to her and i sat on the floor with her for hours once she calmed down i said come on lets go to med, we took her car and left we got here and i said Nat is going to be the one doing the scan and everything but once Nat found me with Kim She ran and got Will, he walked in the room and said you better help her with the kid Jay you can't walk out on her

Will said I will carry on, Jay said to me its not my Kid, and your can't tell anyone Nat and I both said ok and i then left that night Jay walks in to the apartment with Kim and i said you staying with us? i said yeah i am Will. the following day Jay went to work early and said can we switch partners Jay then asked to be with me and we became best friends, sorry for what im about to say but if Erin was coming over Then we would put all of my stuff in Wills room and i would spend the night in there i did not like being alone after 1 months I was ok again and I rent an apartment below them if Will is on the morning shift he will knock on my door if I don't answer he will come and check on me if Jay is home later than I am he also checks on me. Antonio said what about when we was at molly's I said Will and Jay was drinking them i have drunk 4 pints in total in the past 3 months they would leave a bit at the bottom and i would drink if it one of you was talking or looking at me. then i would drive them home which is why we would all leave at the same time but mainly after you.

Jay went i have also saved you a lot of trouble because the amount of time I have had to pull over so she did not throw up in the car is unbelievable. i said talking about that can someone pick my car up from the cleaning place? Will went i will get in the morning it will be here for you to take home Tomorrow night. after a while everyone started to leave and i started to panic again i said no no please you can't leave me here, no please don't leave me on my own i was crying my eyes out. Jay came over and held my hand and said im not leaving you ok I will stay here with you tonight, I m just saying goodbye to the others, I start to calm down and i said sorry about that, the other said its ok don't worry. I said Can some find me a hoodie? Jay went hang on there is one of yours in my car from when we went out last weekend I went yayy can I have it back then. Erin said Jay give me the Keys and I will go and get it. she came back as said I think these are my clothes but you can change in to them to go home tomorrow and then bring them to work or leave them at Jay. I went thanks and im sorry for not telling you all but im going to sleep now.

Jay pov

Once she was sleeping I left to get food once I got put of the room i seen Will go in and the team standing out side, i go over to them and said why are you still here? Adam said we just wanted to make sure she is OK? i went yeah she good well i mean she is for now but i won't be in my apartment for a good week now? you know what she would have been fine if he had not shown up. Voight said there anything we could arrest him for? i went nope i have been trying for 2 months and i have nothing. they said ok we will look for more i said ok well i will see you tomorrow then.