f1 uncle carols

Carlos pov

we had all just gone back to the lobby after a practice session this morning in Monaco and my phone rang and it said Allison, I said hello Carlos speaking, What did you do, Allison said i was swearing at the teacher in Spanish, i said ok and? Allison said well the teacher understood Spanish. I said Allison stop swearing at your teachers, she said how was I meant to know she know Spanish, i said hey i got an idea don't swear in Spanish, French, Dutch, Italian and English, German and then find out what other languages she speaks and you won't have a problem. she said fine Uncle Carlos I said hang on how do you know swear words if so many languages? she said umm I may have been listening to team radio so learnt dutch of Max, Charles and Pierre i learnt French, Italian i googled Spanish you and mom, Englishn well thats every drives fault but Lando's the most as he swears on live streams, German was Sebastian. i said ok well here's an ideas stop listening on team radio dont listen to me and don't watch Lando's streams, she said but he is Good looking, i said still Allison anyway where you too? she said oh im out side school and on my way to the karting track with my friends behind we ditched i said cool do you need money, she said no im good, i said OK I will see you later you can come and stay at the hotel if you want? she said yay where will I stay? I said in my room there is two beds just phone your mother.

she said ok see you later uncle Carlos. and she end the call I said sorry had to take that. my phone rings again i said yes Allison how can i help you? She well because we are only 13 we need and adult with us and to give consent to use the track? i said you do realise I will only be able to consent for you don't you? she said but what if their parents give you permission? i said will they allow me to do that at the track? she said Your carlos Saint Jr im sure they will. i said fine I will be there in twenty minutes, but if im coming we are racing. she said yayy thank you Uncle Carlos. I said im off out for the afternoon your all welcome to join me? Lando, Daniel, George, Alex, Charles and Max all said they will join i said ok lets go we are walking. we get there and all the girls see me but not the other guys and say hey Uncle Carlos, I said come on let go and get you on the track, they said oh we are so sorry, i said i bet you are not i want the track cleared for them i will pay for 1 hours and for each of them, and pass me the consent forms and i will Signing them oh and Im going with them actually I will pay for all of us so that 11 of us please. i said ok girls you are good to go will see you in a bit go and have fun and i will join you on the track ina bit we will all do one to one and see who wins this time. the ran off. Charles said why did all of them call you Uncle? I said because they have grown up with me if one family moves we all do. when I moved to England it was saw hard is I did not see them for 6 months so they started to come over mine and then i was the one that took all four of them round the world so they started to call me uncle as well and now it's stuck.

I said let go and join them on the track well you don't have to but i am. the all said we are ok here thanks though i said ok. and i said ready girls and they wave the flag to start and i was last Allison was p1, Emily P2, Mia P3, Olivia p4, and me P5. I said well done girls you have been practicing. I said want to go and meet the boys? They just stood still i said I brought Charles with me? they screamed and said why would you do that you know we all have a cruch on him, i said girls you will be fine he's 23 your 13 its not going to happen anytime soon. they said but we won't even be able to speak, i said if that happens I will send you all to the shop to get drinks ok. we walk to meet the rest of the boys and i just keep looking back checking on the girls, i said hey guys these are my niece's, girls this is Charles, Daniel, George, Alex, Max and Lando and why i done that i have no idea as you know them, i said girls introduce yourself. Mia said i'm I'm i'm I said she Mia, Allison said heyyy im wait what's my name, I said that's Allison, Emily said your cute, I said that's Emily, Olivia said im sorry about them I'm Olivia. I said yayy one that can speak tidy any way here moneys the money can you go and get me a drink and anything you want and bring something back for the guys. Daniel said ok what was that? i said that was them Fan Girling and have a cruch on Charles and possibly Lando. Max said that's explains a lot, i said they have not done that for a while the last time the done what was when they where 9 and they where lead singer in a play.  George said it was cute to watch. I said what did you expect when you put four 13 year old in front of young good looking F1 drivers. Max said did that start watching F1 for the Lando, Charles, George and Alex of before?

I said since they was 5 but began to understand when their where 7 if you ask them between them all they could tell you everything about yourselves, and as well as the year you joined F1, how many podiums, wins, where you crashed. Alex said damn that dedication. I said yeah they are the best. Lando wait how come I never new i was your team mate for two years? I said the funny thing is Land you did meet them all at siversone 2019. Alex said no wonder you kept up the social media slang, i said yeah i know more Tik Tok dance than I would like. I here a shout of Uncle Carlos i said oh god what now. we go to them and i said oh hey carly what you doing here? She said oh you know just getting your Girls out of trouble, i said what did they do this time? Carly said oh you know just hanging out 16 year old boys. i said oh well im not dealing with that one your moms can or your dad, but i have to say i much prefer your crushes on F1 drivers, i said Allison get your mom to drop you of at the hotel and just call me and i will meet you, the rest of you I will see you Tomorrow and i guessing that Carly is taking you home? Carly said yeah im going past Emily's they can all go there, i said bye girls love you all. Max said how do you know Carly? I said one of my ex's but we stayed friends.