nsic Los Angeles

Eric pov

Nell and i was in Ops when a new case came in, i had opened it and read the case when the team came in i explained the case and that we will be working with another team, i knew we would be working with my old partner because of the case it was. Hetty came up and said this is the team you will be working with This is Ethan who is the team leader and this is his team Ally, Luke and Nia. Ethan said i can't explain what agencies we are from. I said don't worry i already know, you are in the FBI but really CIA. Ethan said Hey Eric how have you been. I went im good but please shut up they don't know my past. he went they are about too. I said they are not. I then read the case again, and said never mind. Sam said whats going on, i said you are going to find out who I really am. I said so how did all of you manage to stay together and i had to move to LA. Ally said because you was the best person for this job, I went fine but as there is more of my team im making the decision Ethan. he said that not fair i said yeah it for the past 8 year i have been with this team they are my family plus we always agreed that whoever had the biggest team would be in charge thats  mine so what ever my team says goes.  i said anyway this is my team we have agents Sam Hanna, G Callen and Kensi, detective Deeks, and Nell. After a while they got the location on where the person was and told them. they took them to the boat house and  Ethan phoned me and said come and do the interrogation, I said im not a field agent, I don't know what im doing. he said just get here.

I walk in to the boat house and Hetty said I have just been told you will be doing the interrogation, I said Ethan im going to make sure you are doing all the paperwork and taking the blame for the car I smashed up years ago that nobody knew who done it. Luke said Eth you should have seen that coming he's the same guy but not as they know him. I said move then and put the camera on for them to see me.  i walk in to the room and said we can do this two way you answer my question tidy i will see if i can help you, you don't answer my question tidy i will do the same thing i done 12 years ago. He went ok, i said did you sell the names to someone else, he said yes i said who did you sell them too? he said im not telling you. i said let not play this game is it. He then said it was me that killed your team mate 9 years ago. with that i had pushed against the table bent his arm back  kicked his knees to the floor and said you are being arrested for the murder of Demi Main and every thing else you have done someone will be here in a moment to read you your rights and all that.  I leave the room and said to Ethan did you know it was him that killed Demi. Nia said yeah we did thats why we let you in we knew he would tell you and you would get him to confess to everything. I went Fine but someone better be here to get him before i fucking kill him. Deeks said what is going on here? I said nothings Kensi said no something is up you never act like this? I said just leave it. Nell said no you need to tell us. i said no i don't and just leave me a min. In walks my handler and he said agent beale I know but i have not broken any of his bones this time.

also I did not shoot him. Luke said only because you did not have your gun. Hetty said you don't have a gun your not an agent Deeks said he must be for some agency as when the guy came in he said agent Beale. I went yeah i am. Ally said stop before you say anything else. I said when have a ever cared about that. The director said im not saying you should tell them and I can't promise there won't be a consequence but its you so will find a way to get out of trouble. Nia said yeah but you all know his trick right? Ethan said nope I said Girls keep your mouth shut. Ally said what you going to do shut us up with what we are about to say. I said if it works then yeah. they said nah I would love to but i think they should know as your new team does not know and the rest of ours don't.  I went fine. Nia said to get away with things or to get information he either has sex with them or will hack anything. I went its true. Callen said so what are you  then? I went ok im a CIA agent, the reason we have completed some cases if because I have hacked things, also because I know people. Ethan said and also the best person to do interrogations. I said that to, when I have gone out for food and then come back with information it normally because I have seduced them, also that time I was drugged but did not react it because its not the first time. All my team said so you have been lying to us. i said not really i am a geek and I'm no longer a field agent unless I want to go back to the CIA full time.