56. You turn into a boy

Começar do início

She tapped her chin and started thinking.

"Let's head to my office instead, I'll tell Aizawa maybe he can find her"

Instead of the laboratory, we started heading to her office like she said. I sat on one of the chairs while Recovery girl debriefed my teacher over the phone. I turn to look at the time.

6:41AM

Wow, it's been almost an hour? Time isn't real anyway. I should text Katsuki before he wakes up and goes to look for me in my room.

Me
so uhh, aizawa excused me from class today so i won't be in

katsudon 🤤💖
wtf why?

Me
why are you up so early?!

katsudon 🤤💖
to get ready now why aren't you coming in?

katsudon 🤤💖
matter of fact why are YOU up early witch? this isn't like you

He got me there...

Me
an inconvenience 🙄

I started to panic when he was calling. I declined and quickly came up with an excuse.

Me
sorry katsuki,, can't really talk but ask aizawa abt it

The teacher can handle it, Im sure whatever my Aizawa sensei comes up with will be a good excuse. It kind of worried me when he didn't text back though, but I'm sure he's just getting ready.

"Can I nap there?" I asked Recovery Girl pointing at the bed for her patients "I woke up pretty early"
"For a while"

She didn't have to tell me twice. I took off my sweater, I laid down and dozed off.

~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)"

I woke up to the sound of my name. Oh right, I was napping at Recovery Girl's office. I turned to look at her since she was the one calling my name.

"Hm?"
"Your phone has been ringing like crazy, someone must be dying to talk to you" She said as she hands me my phone and goes back to her desk

katsudon 🤤💖
ok wtf >:( why are you ignoring me?

Me
fell asleep :P did aizawa sensei tell you?

katsudon 🤤💖
no he wasn't here? blonde bimbo is teaching today

Crap. Recovery Girl did say Aizawa can track her down. Now what do I tell him, the truth?

Me
i'll tell you later then, now pay attention to class

katsudon 🤤💖
it's lunch time, do you want me to bring you smth to eat

Me
nahh, Recovery Girl already did

I waited awhile for his text back but it didn't come. Maybe he went back to class. Anyway, I got up from the bed and went to tell our nurse that I would be going back to my dorm.

"I'll let Aizawa know where you are" She said "In the mean time I have to monitor class 1-B, they're doing their training today" She hopped off her chair and made her way out.

I was putting on my sweater and just as I was about to head out myself, the door opened and to my surprise it was Katsuki.

So he didn't reply back because he was speeding his way over to Recovery girl's. I looked at him with widened eyes.