"Yeah, he got jealous and put his hands on me," Ava immediately backed him up, "but it was the first time he touched me like that." She didn't know why she was protecting a man that hurt her but she was. She was trying to protect his image even though he didn't care to squash hers. "Berlin lost his temper and he hit him."

         "As he should." Nairobi, for once, was taking up for Berlin. They didn't get along most of the time. They were always found bickering back and forth, but Nairobi backed him on this. She didn't like ever seeing a man lay his hands on a woman. Ava sighed, looking back to Nairobi.

        "I love him Nairobi." Ava tried to stick up for him, but even as she said this she couldn't convince herself of it. She did love him, but she wasn't so sure that she wanted him anymore.

        "And Berlin?" Nairobi looked at her momentarily. She said this so matter of factly that Ava furrowed her eyebrows. Denver wouldn't have told anyone, right?

        "What about Berlin?" Ava now stood up from the stairs and stepped so that she was close to Nairobi. She had handed some of the food out. Nairobi cocked an eyebrow as if she already knew what happened the night before. She was just about to speak, but instead dropped the boxes of food in a panic, frightened at the sound of a gunshot close by. Ava jumped back, but her eyes shot straight to the noise, following Tokyo as she headed up the stairs. She had shot out one of the cameras. Nairobi and Ava took one look at each other, and Ava acted quickly.

          "Stay here to watch the hostages." Ava said quickly, turning on her heel quickly to hurry after Tokyo. The hostages were now in a panic, fearing what was happening. "Tokyo!" Ava called out, but Tokyo was on a mission. She took another shot at a camera before she made her way into their main room. The room that they used to mainly contact the Professor and sleep for a shift. Tokyo stopped in front of the camera, speaking directly to the Professor as she threatened not only Berlin and Helsinki but the Professor as well. Ava's eyes shot to the door as Helsinki and Osla shoved their way inside, pointing their weapons at Tokyo. This had gotten out of hand too quickly. "Oslo," Ava's eyes shifted to both of the men, "Helsinki," she said, "put the guns down. Put the guns down!" She repeated the words but they stood their firmly, their guns pointed at Tokyo. Tokyo had her gun pointing at the two men as well. Ava quickly turned her attention towards the other door as it swung open and Berlin walked in calmly. His eyes locked on Tokyo, a clearly annoyed glare in his eyes and then he turned to the two men who held their weapons. Rio tried his best to hurry into the room but it was closer to a stumble.

           "Get down. You've done enough already." Berlin snapped at the young male as he shoved him down to the side. Rio collapsed in pain, panting to catch his breath. He was clearly hurt. "Let's put our weapons down." Berlin looked back at the two men, ordering them to lower their weapons. Helsinki immediately lowered his weapon but Oslo kept his pointed at Tokyo until Berlin mumbled something in Russian and all weapons were lowered. Tokyo was clearly relieved. She turned back to the camera, shouting in anger at the Professor. Ava's eyes wandered over Rio, and slowly found their way to Berlin who was already looking back at her. She could almost see guilt in his eyes as he looked back at her. Ava was more than upset about the current situation. It was all the small things that were just now starting to weigh on her.

         "Your little love story has sent our escape plan to hell." The Professor finally had a chance to speak and he said this. "They got you. The police know who you two are."

          Ava frowned, watching as Tokyo and Rio's faces both completely fell. They were devastated, as they should be. They were part of the heist and the police knew that now. If they made it out of their alive they'd be running for the rest of forever. The reality finally set. Ava was no longer ever going to have a normal life again. It was either going to be a life in prison, death, or a life on the run. She had been so caught up in the romance of everything that she didn't take even a moment to realize the shit that she got pulled into. The shit that she let the Professor and Berlin talk her into. Ava was just about to leave the room, but Berlin reach out, stopping her by grabbing her arm. Ava's eyes fell immediately to her arm and Berlin released it completely. She looked up at him.