Chapter 9 ~Dsappearance-

Anyways guys here is the new chapter sorry for the wait I've been busy lately with school but enjoy this chapter :)

                                **************

Samantha's Pov:

On my drive home I listened to "style Taylor Swift on repeat. I couldn't stop thinking of what happened between Christian and I.

I wasn't going to tell anyone, because I didn't want to risk Christian and mines job.

I got home late at night, so I went straight to bed.

I woke up in the middle of the night, because I heard my phone ringing. I thought to myself "who could it be". I look at my phone and see it's Christian, so I answered.

Phone call:

Christian: Hey Samantha just wanted to let you know I made it home safely

Me: Hey Christian glad you made it home safely

Christian: I thought of you the whole drive home

Me: Same (awkward laugh)

Christian: Well I'm going to sleep, so see you tomorrow at work

Me: Ok goodnight, bye

Christian: Goodnight. Love you.
(Hangs up)

                                 ***************

I ended up staying up and watching Netflix, until I went to work.

I got ready and started playing love songs, to think of Christian.

When I got to work I didn't see his car. I found this odd of him. Why would he miss work, if he never does. I decided to text him to ask if he was coming to work.

I started to get worried for him, because he wasn't at work or responding to me.

I called him again, no response. I told Tyler to call him and ask, so he did. He ended up answering Tyler.

Tyler put him on speaker. He told Tyler he wasn't planning on going back to work and that he decided to become a professor there in San Diego where he lives.

Tyler asked him why. Christian stayed quiet, but then he responded with "uhh some reasons you wouldn't want to know nor I want to say".

That's when I realized he lied to me. He was just a desperate piece of shit. Why would he even do this to me. What did I do wrong.

Christian hasn't responded back to me still. I wanted to messaged him again telling him shit, but I decided it is not best to talk to him right now.

I was upset he was acting this way with me. After all he told me he decides to act like an asshole and ghost me the next day like I don't exist to him.

Why did I even trust the words that man told. I even told him personal things no one knows about. I even let that man kiss me. 

                                 **************
This chapter is pretty short, but good tea at the end 🌚