Chapter 8 -Coffee Date-

Anyways guys here is chapter 8 it is a pretty long chapter compared to the others but enjoy it gets really good towards the end

Also this chapter does have a song it is Latch by Disclosure ft. Sam Smith. Please listen to it the whole chapter it goes with it, mostly at the end.

——————————————————-

Pov:

Samantha

          I can't believe Christian just invited me to go get coffee with him. It feels like a dream to basically kind of go on a "date" with him.

          I have a feeling this will take us somewhere. Even though this will be the first time we really talk alone.

          As I'm driving to Starbucks I started to get nervous and butterflies in my stomach. Just thinking that I was about to go on a little coffee date with the one and only Christian Barnes.

          I feel special going on this date. Since everyone at work is in love with this man and has been trying to get with him for the longest time. I guess I was lucky to not even try. since he is interested in me.

Pov:

Christian

          I just arrived to Starbucks and I park my car next to Samantha's. I saw her and right away started to kinda blush.

          I haven't felt like this when I see a girl in so long. She then looks at me and my heart started to raise.

          This feeling is something I can't explain. It just feels nice and it only happens when I'm around her. Maybe I am in love with her.

          I really hope this gets me closer to Samantha. I just want to have a future with this girl even though we just met doesn't change a thing.

          I get off my car and start walking with Samantha to the entrance. I open the door for her and give her a smirk as she walks in.

          She gives me that smile of hers back.

          We then get in line to get our drinks. We both ordered the same thing a Cold brew with vanilla cream. I was surprised we had so much in common and even liked the same things. It's like we're meant to be.

          They told us we couldn't sit down since they were about to close.

          I didn't want to be rude and just leave Samantha without talking. So I asked her if she wanted to come sit inside my car to talk and listen to music. She told me yes.

          At this moment as she went in my car and I sat down. My heart started to raise a lot.

          We started to talk and drink out coffee. She made me laugh and I made her laugh. I really love the way she laughed.

          I then put some music I asked her what she liked so I can put some music. She tells me that she likes hard rock, punk rock, and metal. Which are all the genres I listen to.

          We then started to talk about our favorite bands. Then we had some karaoke to Doomed by Bring me The Horizon.

          She asks me if she could connect her phone to put on her playlist to show me some of her music taste. I tell her yes.

          That's when she plays it and the first song to play was I really like you by Carly Rae Jepsen. She started to sing so I sang along.

          There was a certain tension at this moment, but a good one. We were just having fun.

          The song was then over. So I turn to her and look at her in the eye. I tell her "You know what I need to tell you something Since the song played it is my chance".

          I proceed to tell her "I know we just met, but I feel a certain way towards you I think....... I like you".

          She then tells me "Really because I thought I was the only one to feel that way I also feel something towards you".

          I say "No way you have to be joking is this really happening right now".

          She says "No I'm not joking why would I- I was planning on telling you". She also smiled and looked at me.

          That's when Latch by Disclosure started to play. We then just looked at each other and smiled again.

          We then started to hold hands. We talked to each other. It wasn't really awkward. We just felt a tension with this song.

          I then felt some way, so I put my hand on her cheek and turned her towards me.

          We then look at each other and both pull into each other slowly.

          We then aimed for a kiss on the lips. This felt so unreal almost like I was dreaming.

          It was to good to be true. This kiss felt like I was having my first kiss all over again with a beautiful girl. Her lips were just so soft. I like the way they felt on mine.

          We then continue to hold hands. It stayed silent after. That song was still playing.

          Samantha then talks and says "Sorry for what just happened I didn't mean just to kiss you like that right away".

          I tell her "Don't worry it's fine, sorry it felt awkward didn't mean to make things weird hopefully this doesn't ruin our friendship we have".

          She says "ok good that you said it was fine I was just worried how you felt".

          I tell her "yeah yeah it all good don't even worry about it I actually liked it".

          She says "I liked it to it just felt unbelievable and like I was dreaming, thing is that it's my first ever kiss".

          I tell her "I'm sorry about that I should've have told you or not done it at all what if you didn't want me to be the man to give you your first kiss".

          She says "No no don't even worry about it I actually wanted you to be my first kiss believe it or not, but I didn't think it'd come this early".

          I tell her "Well thank god you said that I didn't really want thing to be awkward between us".

          We both just smile at each other and go back to hold hands as we listen to music and watch they stars.

          She told me she was feeling tired, but  I told her it was fine and she leaned on my shoulder as we watched the stars.