Chapter 3 ~Love at first sight-

Enjoy this chapter it is where the tea happens

——————————————————————

          I am walking out the building the interview was in. As I am walking towards the parking lot to head going all I think about is of the guy I saw. I couldn't stop thinking of his beautiful hazel eyes and the way he talked and also his looks which were very attractive.

          As I am walking towards my car this man from the building I'm walking by comes out. I look at the man and see it's guy I saw earlier. I immediately start getting that feeling I felt when I first saw him.

          I accidentally dropped my phone and keys on the floor. The guy turns around from the noise. He tells me "Hey sweetie you dropped your phone and keys". I reply "Thank you so much for telling me". In my I am thinking oh my god is this man really talking to me right now or am I dreaming. He then tells me "Hey let me help you pick them up for you". He runs towards where I'm at and gets my things and hands them to me. I say "thank you". He replied with "your welcome" and looks at me in the eyes and smiles. He ends up walking away towards where he was going.

          I made it to the parking lot. I head to my car and turn it on. I drive home and stop at McDonald's to get something because I haven't ate anything. As I am driving home I couldn't stop thinking about the guy. Just the way he looked at me and smiled. His beautiful hazel eyes and his hair and looks.

         I arrive home and lay down on my bed. I immediately text my Natalie and tell her what happened and about the guy. That's when I get a phone call. I answer and it was to tell me I had gotten the internship. I was very excited about this.

         My mom gets home. I immediately run to her and tell her the news she is really happy for me. She decides to take me out for dinner with my family to celebrate me getting the job.