Chapter 7 ~After Dinner~

Guys I'm really sorry I haven't updated since may just was busy during this summer and had stuff to do. I apologize and promise I won't ghost you guys that long anymore 😭.

************

Pov:

Samantha

          We just got done with dinner. We were about to pay. The waiter had asked us if we wanted split checks.

          I was about to say yes, but then Christian tells the waiter to add my bill to his. I then told him that he didn't have to pay for my food and that I have money.

          He says "don't worry about it foods on me sweetie" with a smirk on his face.

          That smirk of his was really hot, but really why did he have to pay for my bill. Does he like me or what. I can't be thinking like this maybe it's just me, because I kind of feel something for that man.

          We then get going. Christian is in front of me, then he opens the door for me. I tell him thank you and smile at him. I was able to get a smile back from him which I love just something about his smile.

          I was going in my car. That's when I see Christian parked next to me. We both say bye to each other.

          He says "well have a goodnight I enjoyed talking to you today" with a smirk once again.

          Like is this man in love with me or what is it. Am I imaging maybe, because I could potentially be in love with him. God knows what is going through his head but hopefully my guesses are right.

Pov

Christian:

          I am really in love with this girl. She has me feel some kind of way I've never felt. It's in a very good way. I don't know what she has, but every time she talks it send me shivers down my back or even just seeing her.

          I want her to get signs I want something with her. So I decided to pay for her dinner tonight. When I paid for her she was really surprised. I made sure to give her that smirk she seems to like.

           As we're all leaving I say bye to Tyler. I'm not as upset at him anymore now that I was able to get closer to Samantha, but I still feel jealousy when he talks to her. I know it's wrong, but it must be me who has been hurt before.

          I head towards my car after I said goodbye to Tyler and Samantha. I see that Samantha parked by me. So it is my chance to talk to her once again and maybe ask her out.

          I know it's a bit to quick, but I better do it before Tyler or some other guy asks her out.

          Samantha see's me as I walk towards my car. We both wave bye at each other once again.

           I tell her that I had fun talking her tonight. She tells me the same and gives me that beautiful smile of hers.

           That smile of her I just can't get over it I just love it.

           I have a long way home since I live in San Diego, so I decided that I'll stop at Starbucks and get me a cold brew.

          I see that Samantha is still parked right there in her car, so maybe this is my chance to ask her out without really considering it a date even though it maybe.

          I beeped my car, so I could get her attention. She rolls her window down and looks at me.

         That's when I tell her "Hey I'm going to Starbucks want to go with me don't worry it's on me".

         She responded with "Of course I was about to go right now to get a cold brew"

          I tell her "alright then see you there" and giver her a smile. She is lucky to even see me smile. I really don't smile a lot unless it's something that makes me happy.

***********************

Hopefully you guys enjoy this chapter. I know it's kind of boring, but I'm currently working on the next chapter I promise it will get better.