Chapter 6 ~Dinner~

Is Christian in love? We'll see soon
————————————————————

Pov:

Christian Barnes

I see Tyler coming in he told me he was bringing his friend along. I start looking for his friend.

That's when I see the friend he brought was..... was the girl. I couldn't believe it.

I turn my hands into fist feeling the anger from seeing her with Tyler.

How could Tyler one of my best friends do this. I knew I should have told him from the beginning about how I felt for this girl.

Maybe he wouldn't have had got that close to her. He even held the door for her.

Seeing that made me more upset, that I want to punch Tyler once he comes up to me. I start thinking again why I feel this jealousy towards Tyler.

Tyler sees me and starts walking towards me. I try to calm my anger seeing him with the girl.

Tyler introduces me to her. I tell her Hi. I start to think "does she not remember me why is she acting like we've never seen each other".

That's when she says "I recognize you from the other times at work your Christian Barnes right?".

The way she said my name sent shivers down my spine. Why was I feeling like this. Am I really attracted to her. I get lost for a while and forgot that she was asking me if I'm Christian Barnes.

I reply with "yes that's me sweetie the one and only Christian Barnes" while giving a smirk to her hoping she notices.

She saw my smirk and gave me a smile back. I've never seen her smile before and it was just, so cute.

Pov:

Tyler

We are all siting together about to order. Christian and Samantha seem to be getting along perfectly fine. Which I'm so glad to see. I was worried they wouldn't get along or something.

Christian and Samantha continue talking leaving me out. Which I don't really care. I'm just glad they got along.

As I'm watching them talk. I start to think that they would make such a great couple. They share the same interest and are just so similar. Just imagining them together. They would make the perfect couple.

I have this habit of shipping people. Which I need to stop. None of my ships have happened, but I have hope that Christian and Samantha will be together one day. Hopefully Samantha never finds out though cause she will literally kill me.

Pov:

Christian Barnes

I can't believe this moment is happening. I am talking to the person what I feel like could be the love of my life.

The fact she is interested in my conversations and that we also enjoy some of the same things.

I'm starting to think her and I will actually become something in the future. Could this be it. Is she the one for me.

As she is talking to me I can't help but look at her beautiful eyes. I am so in love with everything about her.

The thing about this is that I doubt she feels the same way about me.

This is the first time I know what love feels like in quite a while. Last time I got hurt. So this is really hard for me to me to debate with.

I am scared of falling in love with her. Yeah this girl is perfect, but will she ever feel the same way for me. I don't want to end up falling for her and then end up getting hurt again.

Pov:

Samantha

I am here talking with the hot guy. The one and only Christian Barnes. I can't believe I'm actually having a conversation with him unlike the other times where it was just a Hi and Goodbye.

I'm glad I came with Tyler to have lunch. Who'd ever think Tyler's buddy would be Christian Barnes.

Only because of Tyler I may become closer with Christian. Which I hope happens.

I feel a connection with this man while talking to him. We have so many things in common. I never thought we would do it's surprising to me and it's rare to find people who share the same interest as me.

As he is talking to me. I can't help, but look at him. The way he has his hand intertwined on the table. He has this nice body and arms. His white button up makes him look 10x hotter. With his glasses which I've never seen him with. He also has beautiful slick back black hair.

I get this feeling around him. I've never felt before. I don't know if it's love or something. I've never felt love before, but I just have this nice feeling towards him.

I try to control myself from this feeling. I don't want to end up falling in love with this man who is older.

I don't mind his age. It's just that he could potentially have a wife or girlfriend and even kids. I don't want to end up getting in the way of him and cause trouble to whatever he is in.

I just know I feel something towards this man I've never felt before. It is just feeling I can't control. Since the first day I saw him I felt something.

———————————————————————
Hope you guys liked this chapter I will start working on the rest soon