Part 18: The Dream

There was a huge room which had big no, HUGE Chairs. Most of the room had been distroyed but 12 Thrones were still intact.

There was a boy with Sandy blonde hair and pure golden eyes. A blonde girl was lying unconscious on the floor. There was a bloody and tiered boy who looked suspiciously like Percy Jackson.

"Say Good bye to your parents Perseus. Now they'll be dead. And watch Olympus Fall in front of you with your own eyes. " The blonde boy said.

He opened his palm and a beam of pure white energy was released from his palm and it went hurtling towards the thrones. But Percy was not having it. He was not going to give up. Not now, not ever. He took out a pen and uncapped it. He threw it towards the beam of light, but the damage was done. The sword had cut the beam of light into many parts and had reflected them. But 12 of them ht the foot of each throne , breaking them all a bit.

"okay okay, First I'll have to dispose you off I guess. you puny half blood! you'll wish that you were never born."

"Stop It Kronos leave Luke's body. Luke......I know that you are in there. Please....... Listen and come out. Please? For Annabeth? For Thalia?" Percy said in a weak but Ditermined voice.

"FOOLISH BOY! YOUR FRIEND IS NOT HERE! HE HAS DIED! BUT NOW HIS BODY IS MINE!" The boy, Kronos / Luke Snapped, he opened his palm and 12 pieces from every Throne rose and flew into his hand . Kronos Then banashed a long sword which was half steel and half bronze. He sent it flying towards Percy, but, he. rolled out of the way, but before he could get up, the Time seemed to slow down to a crawl. Percy meas pinned to ground by Kronos.

"You'll pay for this. Jackson.!"

He then proceeded to shoved pieces of stones into Percy's mouth,making him choke and struggle in his grasp.

Percy, Adrian and Severus woke up with start at different places because of same dream. over the next 30 minutes Adrian tried to sleep but was utterly unsuccessful.

He  excited his dormitory,and made his way up to the common room. he took a seat in front of the all day Round fireplace. and stared out of the common room into the depths of black lake. He watched as a school of fishes swam  by the wall. Adrian lean back back on his sofa and sighed.

He couldn't wrap his mind around the dream he just witnessed.  It was too cruel to be true, or so he believed.

A/n:

Hello guys! Next chapter is out! Hopefully you liked it! 😊 Tell me yr opinion!

And plz tell me your ideas too!

~V (hunteress0101)

Psst: if you love Kpop.... Then do me a favor please! 😁
If you have telegram plz join my channel there!
It's name is: Kpopped Heartu

Bye guys! Take care!

~V