Part8: The Note

Hiya guys! Sup? Sorry I couldn't update in the morning and its 10:39 here at night so..... here's your update.

BUT PLEASE READ THIS A/N:

SHOULD I UPDATE TWICE A WEEK OR ON THE WEEKENDS?

GIVE YOUR OPINION!

I REALLY WANT TO WRITE A PERVERUS (PERCY JACKSON X SEVERUS SNAPE) BOOK..... PLEASE I HV MANY MANY MANY MANY IDEAS FOR THAT. ANYONE INTERESTED?

Anyways.... On to the story:

The rest of the day went almost uneventfully. At one point, Ron had a bloody nose.

He had cornered Adrian in a abdoned washroom corridor between the classes.

He had tried to make Adrian submit to come back to Griffindor, Adrian had refused so he moved on to physical force, in which Adrian defended himself skillfully. And that's how Ronald Weasley ended up in hospital wing with a bloody nose.

Adrian dropped down to couch with his homework. An essay on precautions to take while transfiguring the objects into living objects. He set to work. For the first time Adrian was so interested and immensed in his essay that he didn't notice Blaise and Draco sit next to him. He continued writing at furious speeds, just listening to the scratching of the quill against the parchment. Cutting off the sounds in the messy common-room. "Earth to Harry Potter!" someone shouted in his ear, making him mess up his flow of writing. Startled, he looked up in surprise to see Draco staring at him with his silver- grayish eyes.

"Oh. Hi! I didn't see you guys." Ad said sheepishly, rubbing back of his neck. "Blaise was asking for your Potions essay to complete his work" "Ohkayyyyy. I'll just go and fetch it from my room." Ad said. Standing up and heading to the boys dormitory (sp?)

When he reached his room, he saw Hedwig perched at his bed, preening her feathers. She had a note tied to her leg. Harry untied it and read it.

Mr. Potter,

Meet me after dinner in my office at 9:30p.m. sharp. We have a lot to discuss I suppose.

Don't be late.

~Prof. Snape.

Ad gulped, nervous all of a sudden.

Let's get ready for my doom. He thought. He grabbed his Potions essay as Hedwig perched on his shoulder, she hooted happily.

Ad smiled and scratched her head lovingly and the said owl hooted happily.

~~~~~~~HaHaHa. I am the annoying timeskip o_o ~~~~~~~

Ad gulped nervously as he raised his hand to knock at the door, he hesitated.

What now? What will happen? Has he called me to discuss the mate thing? Will he reject me? He thought before steeling himself and summoning his Griffindor courage and knocking on the door.

"Come in."

Adrian opened the door.

"Ah Mr. Potter. You're here." Snape said looking up from his Potions magazine that he was reading. He closed it and placed it at a side before crossing his fingers and resting then on the armrests of his chair. He conjured up a chair and wordlessly and wandlessly casting a silencing charm and locking the door with a complicated spell.

"Have a seat."

A/n:

Soooooo here that goes!

Uff..... at last!

Question  of the week:

How  did Percy Jackson defeat Akhilys?

Bye!!!!!! Do read the note at the begining!

XOXOXOXO

Hunteress0101(@vitasta0101 )