Chapter 11

(Flashback)
Taehyun Pov
Our Basketball coach called us and told that we should change and come for basketball practice. So we went to the changing room and while we were changing we heard some boys talking about thought to ignore it and changed our clothes and was about to leave .But stopped when we heard them say y/n's name
???5: You know that y/n tried to bully them?
???22: But aren't they the one who usually bully's students ? ( another boy said)
???7: Yeah and this time also it is them only.
???5: huh? What do you -
Kai cutted him off by saying
Kai : Who bullied y/n ( he asked in a serious and cold voice)
???7: Who are you and why should I tell you
Kai : If you want to be alive then you better tell me, who. bullied. y/n
???22: Like you are going to do something to us
Taehyun : Oh, really ( he said and took a gun from his locker and started playing with it)
???5: What the hell! W-hy do yo-u h-ave a g-un wi-th you *scared voice *
Kai : That is none of your business.
Tell us who bullied y/n and when it happened if you want to be alive.
???7: Ma-ma-moo bu-ll-ied y/-n. It happened few weeks ago I was going to my class from the library when I heard some sounds coming from the other hallway which is usually empty so I went there and saw mamamoo beating y/n so to defend herself y/n also started beating mamamoo and then the principal came and shouted at y/n and then mamamoo started fake crying and told the principal that y/n was bullying them and as the principal only saw y/n beating mamamoo he believed them and took y/n to his office.
Kai : Then why the hell didn't you tell about it to the principal
???7 : My class bell rang so I went to my class and thought to tell the principal about it afterwards but when I was going to the canteen during break mamamoo told me that they saw that I saw them bullying y/n and if I tell the principal about it they will kill my family.
Taehyun nodded and they both went out of the changing room.
Kai : Hyung, we should tell about this to hyungs.
Taehyun : Yeah but first let's go to the canteen and take y/n with us
Kai : Ok hyung
We both went to the canteen but didn't saw y/n but as soon as we entered we heard some students talking about y/n, red velvet and mamamoo so Taehyun asked to one student what happened and the student told us what was the matter.
(Back to present)
As soon as we heard that we were searching for you all
The maknae line looked at y/n with teary eyes.
V : Y/N I-I a-m sorry ple-ase fo-rg-ive us ( he said with cracked voice)

Jimin : Ple-ase forgive u-s ba-by ( he said while crying)

Jungkook : Y/niee we ar-e sor-ry plea-se fo-rgive yo-ur opp-as

They were apologizing continuously

(Really ! They think a sorry will change everything.. waah !! I will make sure you will be sorry my dear oppas..... Y/N thought and smirked internally)

Y/N : It's ok oppa ( she said and pulled them into a hug)
Jimin : Re-ally?
Y/N : Yes oppa
Taehyun : Yaah, y/niee hug us also we are also your oppas ( he said while pouting)

Y/N giggled and pulled them and hugged all of them
After some time, they broke the hug, and Taehyun and kai left them alone
Y/N : Even though I forgive you, I want you to do one thing. Otherwise, I won't talk to you
What is it, baby? ( All of them asked together)
Y/N : You have to buy me a big teddy bear
Jimin : Ok baby then why don't we go shopping later.
Y/n : Yay! ( she said and started jumping and clapping her hands like a baby)
The maknae line giggled at her cuteness
______________________________________
To be continued -