Ranking my favorite high schools in WH

This chapter is written, because I just couldn't think of something else. I don't dislike the idea and I actually feel like it's gonna be really fun to write this.

6. Hyeongshin High
I'm sorry, but the students here have no charisma, are the weakest and the most uninteresting. I like the uniforms they wear, but other than that, it's nothing that can really make me like this highschool that much.

5. Yoosun High
We got dumbasses with such a big ego that it hurts the readers. Of course Yoosun is gonna be low, because there aren't that many things I can enjoy about it. Like, the uniforms are nice, Jimmy and Jack are also hot, but other than that, the fact that the students here at least have confidence is something that makes it be placed higher than Hyeongshin.

4. Ganghak High
From an antisocial, violent and full of anger issues head to the Jared Sun, this place is this high up here just because of Hwangmo and Hayden, who are good people.

3. Yeo-Il High
This seems to be a smartass highschool, but then you realize that Sangmok and Dongha study there too and you start to question that. Anyway, we know 4 people from there, two with a personality, and two with no personality. Dongha and Donald are carrying Yeo-Il in my opinion.

2. Eunjang high
While the vast majority of students here have half a braincell, a lot of them are amazing people. Ben Park's friend group is amazing. But, as likeable as these little angels are, there are also pieces of shit like Philip Kim, who pays people to bully others for him and Colton Choi who literally sexually assaulted Gray. Because there are bitches like these – and there are more, but they're unimportant – I can't put Eunjang at number 1.

1. Daehyeon High
This place is more probably full with overpowered likeable dudes, I started thinking that when I saw Eunchan for the first time. We know that this place actually suspends students, which is a big improvement since it doesn't seem like other highschools on this list do. Also, while there's Naksung these, Jake takes care of him. And come on, even if he wouldn't, I don't really think Naksung would dare to sexually assault someone. So, because of the fact that there's a charismatic and likeable head, strong and cool students and Naksung isn't that big of a bitch, my favorite highschool in Weak Hero is Daehyeon High.