Characters as unfunny romanian memes

I'm not proud of my country's memes at all. They are usually based off of dumb people and they age really fast. But, today I decided to associate characters with specific memes. This is like an "incorrect quotes" chapter.

Gray: What's the capital of England?

Ben: R-R-Russia.

Eugene: make sure to give my kids food and water to bring to school.

Teddy (crying): these poor kids! Give them juice! Say no to water!

Rowan (while boiling spaghetti): look, boys, look! I prepared here rice with milk.

Eugene (excited): like in the mafia!

Wolf on a little bike, wearing really weird glasses: I'll punch you in the head! Fuck you and your mother! If I catch you, I'll rip you to shreds!

Eugene in his first day at Daehyeon Middle School (crying as loud as he can): I shit my pants!

Jimmy: *throws a wooden stick and hits Forrest's head perfectly*

Forrest *putting his hands on his head*: oh my god my god my god my god my god!

Forrest: hi, I'm Forrest, and when I first met Myles Joo, I thought he was the love of my life. When he started being evil, I stopped loving him and when he told me that I'm a pussy, I stopped loving him. I was dreaming about him, but I'm not gonna do that anymore, because he said that he's gonna beat me up. I'll beat him up too. Ok, bye!

Drunk Jared while a dog is biting his leg (really calmly): call Toby.

Timothy: and what did you have to do in the exam?

Jake: we had to discuss about an author from the 1800s.

Timothy: and who did you choose?

Jake: I wrote about Eiichiro Oda. You know, the one who made Two Piece.