Characters in maid outfits

No, it's not a collection of fanart of them in maid outfits, it's just me imagining how they'd act if they'd be dressed like that.

1. Gray Yeon:
He'd be embarrassed and think this is really stupid. He'd cover himself with as much things as he can. He'd ask the others not to look at him and he'd try to forget the next day about the fact that he actually wore a maid outfit.

2. Alex Go:
He'd let the hoe in him get out. He'd feel way too comfortable in that outfit. Basically, he's spend all the time trying to seduce Gray, dancing provocatively on tables and embarrassing himself.

3. Ben Park:
He'd just eat a lot of things really fast, staining the outfit in the first 5 minutes. He'd not really care about the fact that he's dressed like a sexy maid and probably either start to work out or hang out with his friends like he usually does.

4. Gerard Jin:
He'd complain about the skirt, because it's short. He'd also complain about the fact that Rowan and Teddy would annoy the shit out of him by constantly trying to look under his skirt. He'd also end up kicking them. I feel like Gerard would regret his life decisions immediately and threaten to hurt the others if they don't keep their mouth shut about how he wore a maid outfit.

5. Eugene Gale:
This poor baby wouldn't have the courage to even get out of the room he changed in. He'd screech at the top of his lungs when he'd see himself in the mirror and that would worry the others a lot. To the point when Ben actually breaks the door of the room to make sure Eugene's ok. When he'd be seen, I'm sure he'd faint out of embarrassment and when he'd wake up, he'd blush like a tomato and try to make the others go away so they don't see him.

6. Rowan Im:
He'd brag about how beautiful he looks. He'd expect to be showered in compliments and would end up being disappointed when he'd not hear that many. He'd be really confident, not care about what he does and even going as far as to try and seduce other guys.

7. Teddy Jin:
Let's be honest, when the others would see him, they'd fall in love with him immediately. Teddy, even though he might be really grumpy at first, he'd end up being a bit happy when he'd hear all the compliments of the others. He'd be really uncomfortable at first, but he'd end up forgetting that he wears a maid outfit and play with the cat on the sofa with his legs spread.

8. Donald Na:
How he'd end up in that outfit you're wondering? To make the other high school heads obey to him, of course. He'd actually like the way he looks, but he'd not really have enough time to enjoy himself, because he'd have to seduce or something the others. He'd be really clingy to Kingsley though.

9. Wolf Keum:
When he'd be in the maid outfit, the 3 second rule changes to 1 second rule. He'd be even more pissed than usual and become really aggressive, especially when the people he beats up are enjoying it because of the way he looks.

10. Jake Ji:
Alex would be the second biggest hoe after him. Jake would enjoy himself way too much. He'd be really provocative, try to seduce the others jokingly, take a million pictures and say really inappropriate stuff. He'd actually have the best tine in his life.

11. Forrest Lee:
He'd constantly try to cover himself. The embarrassment on his face would be absolutely obvious. He'd not be mad or anything, he'd just question his life decisions.

12. Dongha Baek:
He'd rock it. The sad thing is that he'd get bored of it in the first 2 minutes and strip without thinking twice about who he sees him. (Sangmok)

13. Sangmok Do
I imagine him actually enjoying it in silence. The only one who'd actually know that would be Dongha, because he got used to reading Sangmok's facial expression. He'd look amazing in it and actually get some compliments which would make him blush lightly. That would be one of Sangmok's favorite experiences, though he'd never talk about it.

14. Stephen Ahn:
He'd not accept any of the compliments he receives. He'd be as humble as ever and not care about the way he's dressed all that much. He'd do the same kind stuff he always does.