Favorite Quotes #3

Gray has definitely the best lines in WH, so I decided to show my favorites in this chapter.

"Unlike the other fuckers who at least put up a fight, this pitiful speck of dust can't even look me in the eye after seeing his two superiors fallen in front of him. Well, this is how this fucker has always been. Bryce Oh... this piece of shit"

"You like Coke, don't you?"

"You have no idea how hard I worked with this bony excuse of a body just to reach the average physical capability to meet the minimum requirements to pull this off. You have no idea how desperately I trained for this moment. Make 100 percent into 120 percent"

"You belong in than mud puddle"

"Frankly, I didn't want to get blood on my handkerchief, but I was careless. Come to think of it, it was already stained, so I have to wash it anyway"

"Collars aren't for grabbing, should've just thrown a punch"

"Move your hand unless you want to lose your fingers"

"I will cross the line. I don't give two shits about the line"

"Even if it's just this prick, I'm murdering him"

"I'm not quite sure who the bell actually saved"

"In the end, the big ball of inferiority that was Bryce, stepped over Stephen in this way. He didn't care about the truth as long as he could repair his petty ego. His cruel nature made him oblivious to how childish his actions were. Bryce Oh just hated those with gifts, and wished to take them down. There was no reason to it, the situation was amusing to him, and that's all he cared for"

"Be honest to yourselves and say it, you're scared of me"

"I saw a light in Stephen. Did Stephen also see a light in me?"

"One, there's no reason for me to apologize and two, I have no fucking idea whatsoever who you are"

"You here for your bag?"

"Try it. Quit messing with a man's bag behind his back and gouge my eyes out right here"