My favorite quote of some characters

At first, I wanted to make a chapter in which I'd invent a quote to represent each character in WH, but that's too much work, so I'll do something easier and more fun to me.

Ben Park: "If that's your strongest atribute, and fighting with strength is the game you wanna play, you've made the wrong damn decision" 

Alex Go: "Listen up, Choi. You might not know, since we've never property fought, but I hit a lot"

Gray Yeon: "Frankly, I didn't want to get blood on my handkerchief, but I was careless. Come to think of it, it was already stained, so I have to wash it anyway"  (it was hard to choose only one for him)

Donald Na: "If you just want to do everything your way and you think you're capable of keeping this organization going... then, by all means, take me down. I'm always open for challenges. Come on, try it! But if you can't bring yourself to challenge me... then... act like the fucking dog you are" 

Jake Ji: "Is... is Ace really dead? How can you not see the serious nature of this catastrophe? Dean Kwon, you emotionless psycho"

Rowan Im: "I'm Rowan Im, Eunjang's hyper elbow, you son of a bitch"

Eugene Gale: "It was a shocking, yet powerful sight. Leaving the foes he crushed laying on the floor, then wiping their blood off his book. The scene burned one thing into the consciousness of every student in the classroom. Don't ever mess with Gray Yeon" (now, to explain this, I think that Eugene narrates the story, so I'll say that the lines in the narration are his)

Teddy Jin: "Relax, I wasn't going to hit you anyway. Your face is already fucked"

Jimmy Bae: "You seem to be awfully proud of your headwraps and bandages to show your teeth in front of me. Should I give you a medal for getting your ass whooped by some no-name?"

Gerard Jin: "I heard you guys had pizza the other day. You'd better invite me next time"

Wolf Keum: "Open your eyes! I was wondering when I'll finally get to see you. I didn't know you were busy getting your ass kicked, Sam"